Russia has decided to resume flights from Moscow to London from June 2 thanks to an improved COVID-19 situation, while it keeps in place bans on flights to Turkey and Tanzania until June 21 inclusive, the coronavirus task force said on Monday.
It said there will be three flights per week from Moscow to London.
Russia also has decided to resume a limited number of regular flights to other countries, including Austria, Hungary, Lebanon and Croatia.
- Russia to resume flights to Vietnam, India, Finland, Qatar
- Russia to resume international flights to Vietnam and other countries
- Russia to resume post COVID-19 flights to Vietnam
- Flights between Japan and Vietnam to partially resume this week: Japanese FM
- Vietjet resumes regular flights to Da Nang
- Vietnam Airlines resumes int’l flights from September 18
- Vietnam to resume some Asian flights in July
- T’way Air to re-open HCM City – Incheon flights
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights