During the last 24 hours, heavy rains were recorded at one or two places with light to moderate rains over southern Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and parts of Rayalaseema.
Light to moderate rains occurred in South Kerala and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Light rain occurred at one or two places over North Coastal Andhra Pradesh and South Interior Karnataka as well as South-Eastern Madhya Pradesh.
According to Skymet Weather, during the next 24 hours, heavy rains are expected to be recorded at some places with light to moderate rains over Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Tamil Nadu and southern parts of coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Light to moderate rains are expected over South Interior Karnataka, Rayalaseema and Kerala. Scattered light rains are likely over Coastal Karnataka, North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
Light rains with snowfall are expected in the upper reaches of Jammu and Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and Muzaffarabad. Himachal Pradesh may also receive light rain at some places. Rain and snowfall activities will increase gradually in most parts of the Western Himalayas.
Besides, heavy rainfall very likely at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit-Baltistan & Muzaffarabad, Himachal Pradesh, Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu, Puducherry & Karaikal, India Meteoroligical Department reported.
Thunderstorm with lightning very likely at isolated places over Jammu & Kashmir, Ldakh, Gilgit-Baltistan & Muzaffarabad, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, northwest Madhya Pradesh, Coastal Andhra Pradesh & Yanam, South Interior Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Pudicherry & Karaikal, Kerala & Mahe and Lakshadweep.
Thunderstorm with hail very likely at isolated places over Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh & Delhi and West Utter Pradesh.
- India weather forecast latest November 17 Scattered light to moderate rains set to cover interior of some areas
- India weather forecast latest November 13 Thunderstorm with lightning to batter some isolated places
- India weather forecast latest December 1 Another storm sets to hit Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- India weather forecast latest December 8 Widespread rain and snow to cover some places
- India weather forecast latest November 24 Western disturbance briefly causes a slight increase in temperatures
- India weather forecast latest November 29 Weather remains dry with cold wave continues
- India weather forecast latest November 14 Bearing a gradual increase in minimum temperature in some parts
- India weather forecast latest December 17 Heavy rainfall to cover some isolated places
- India weather forecast latest November 18 Winter chill to set in with a fall in minimum temperature