Due to attractive economic and population growth the country is expected to continue rising through the ranks to attract even more foreign investment. Open-market policies that attract foreign investors and the rising incomes in the country are amongst the main reasons for Vietnam continuing to be one of the most dynamic emerging countries and one of the countries that has managed the COVID-19 pandemic very well.
Global Business Services
(GBS) LTD and
join hands to present the “Inside Out” webinar series, shedding light on Vietnam’s situation during the COVID-19 period to support foreign investors dealing with a dynamic business, regulatory, legal and operational landscape.
More and more foreign investors have been flocking to the Vietnamese property market and in the upcoming webinar “Vietnam’s property market trends & economic conditions” , our expert panelists will explain which sectors and regions are most potential for strong growth including:
The impact of Covid on property market
Geographic variations (hotter & cooler)
Notable projects & transactions
Relevant government initiatives & policies
The road ahead in 2021 and beyond
Investing process for foreign investors
Timing: 14:0005th November, 2020 (ICT)
Hoang Viet Phuong – Head of Research @ SSI
– CEO, Colliers International in Vietnam
– Deputy CEO of BW Industrial Development JSC
Kenneth M Atkinson
– Founder & Senior Board Adviser, Grant Thornton (Vietnam)
Tran Minh Thu
– Partner of GBS
– Moderator/Partner of GBS
If you are a foreign investors, expatriate or business partner, who is hungry for insights about Vietnamese business conditions, this is where you can hear directly from leaders across sectors!
Register on Zoom NOW !
For more information about Inside Out and how we can assist, please contact Rahn Wood, email:
- South Korean investor acquires a Vietnamese brokerage
- How to effectively invest in Vietnam’s property market as a foreigner
- Inside Out: Legal framework and process for debt management in Vietnam
- Vietnam among the most mentioned destinations as American firms exit China
- Vietnam plans targeting growth of 6.5% to 7% for 2021-25
- How IFC helps banks in Asia deal with high levels of NPLs during pandemic
- Foreign investors will soon return to Vietnam's stock market: HSBC
- Foreign investors’ perception key to help upgrade Vietnam stock market: Expert
- Allowing foreigners to buy tourism property developments needs careful consideration