In this video, Tran Minh Thu (Katleen), Principal Lawyer,
GBS /VICLaw talking about legal framework & process for managing debtors under Covid-19 conditions in Vietnam.
If you are a foreign investors, expatriate or business partner, who is hungry for insights about Vietnamese business conditions, this is where you can hear directly from leaders across sectors about how they are dealing with a dynamic business, regulatory, legal and operational landscape.
Hear insights from industry insiders and key members of the foreign investors community in Vietnam as they share experiences, discuss lessons learned and how to prepare for every step of doing business in Vietnam.
To know more about doing business in Vietnam as foreign investor, you may talk to Rahn Wood, Partner of
or over the Phone/Viber/WhatsApp at:
- New Insights in Vietnam’s property market trends and economic conditions
- South Korean investor acquires a Vietnamese brokerage
- Vietnam among the most mentioned destinations as American firms exit China
- How to effectively invest in Vietnam’s property market as a foreigner
- Doing business in Vietnam: Best forms of foreign investment
- Best legal structure for doing business in Vietnam as a foreign investor
- Choose the Best Legal Structure for Your Business in Vietnam
- Vietnam plans targeting growth of 6.5% to 7% for 2021-25
- How IFC helps banks in Asia deal with high levels of NPLs during pandemic
- Finance ministry studies legal framework for cryptocurrencies