Its major export markets incorporated China, Japan, South Korea, the European Union and the United States, In September alone; Vietnam’s textile and garment exports dropped 1.3 percent yearly to 2.8 billion United States dollars.
The Vietnam Investment Review newspaper current account the garment and textile sector is between the sectors hardest strike by the Coronavirus pandemic, in company with tourism and aviation.
The account stated that at this point of time in preceding years, the textile and garment businesses would have received instructions for the rest of the year, nevertheless, because of the decreasing demand in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, they were receiving instructions merely on a monthly or weekly foundation.
- Textile-garment exports to continue declining
- Textile and garment companies struggle in fourth Covid-19 wave
- Garment-textile sector seeks diverse supplies of raw materials
- Vietnam’s garment-textile export turnover hit 19 billion USD in H1
- Textile-garment makers in HCMC seek ways to adapt to social distancing
- Garment-textile industry seeks diverse supplies of raw materials
- Greater export opportunities beckon for textile and apparel industry in second half
- Garment and textile sector continues to face difficulties
- More Italian firms invest in Vietnamese textile industry