An exhibition to promote the culture, tourism, and specialties of southeast localities is taking place in Phuoc Long town in the southeastern province of Binh Phuoc from January 3 to 6.
Binh Phuoc exhibition promotes the southeast region’s culture, tourism, food (Photo: Baobinhphuoc)
The exhibition is being hosted by the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
According to Deputy Director of the department Nguyen Khac Vinh, the exhibition is the highlight of a series of events to celebrate the 46th anniversary of the liberation of Phuoc Long (January 6, 1975-2021) and the 24th year of the re-establishment of Binh Phuoc province (January 1, 1997-2021).
The exhibition features 20 booths from southeastern localities introducing the culture, tourist destinations, and typical dishes of the region.
It offers a chance for Binh Phuoc province in general and Phuoc Long town in particular to promote their potential for tourism development.
The holding of the exhibition is part of a plan to implement the tourism cooperation agreement of southeastern localities in the 2020-2025 period. The plan, signed last year, aims to stimulate tourism demand and strengthen cooperation between regional localities for sustainable tourism development./.
- Tourism and cuisine of the eastern Mekong River Delta showcased in Binh Phuoc Province
- Exhibition on photos, documentary films on ASEAN Community opens in Binh Phuoc
- Vietnam’s southeastern region promotes tourism
- Binh Phuoc - The original and attractive tourist land
- Binh Phuoc, a booming tourist destination
- Binh Phuoc puts Southeast Asia’s largest chicken processing plant into operation
- Binh Phuoc opens intelligent operations centre
- Southeastern localities launch joint tourism promotion
- Tourism exhibition promoting cultural heritages from across Vietnam held in Hanoi
- Vietnam’s southeastern region to launch joint tourism products