Wasps are very poisonous and dangerous species, but bee pupa is a specialty that people buy and drink.
Wasps are very poisonous and dangerous mountain bees, their venom can cause skin damage and leave wounds, wasp venom can also cause death if not given first aid and emergency treatment. timely
However, wasp pupa is a specialty that costs up to $20/kg
In the western provinces, people often go to the forest to hunt bee pupa to sell to the market and earn extra income
Wasp pupa season is around August, September every year
At this time, the bee pupa is the most delicious, greasy and medium enough to be processed into dishes.
Wasp pupae are similar to silkworm pupae but smaller, usually milky white, soft-bodied.
Wasp pupae are considered a specialty of the mountains and forests, not only clean but also delicious and nutritious.
From bee pupa can make all kinds of dishes, drink dishes, soaking in alcohol and making medicine.
On the online market, there are whole wasp nests for sale, or have been pupated out.
Raw beehives will cost 250,000 to 300,000 VND / hive depending on the size, while the bee pupae are sold by weight, 400,000-500,000 VND / kg.($1=25,000 VND)
- Wasp hunting
- Famous delicacies “eat once, remember” in Yen Bai
- Daesung SmartHive's new product Plasma Ozone Beekeeping Storage, Hornet Trap is released.
- Top 14 “unique” dishes only in Vietnam
- The specialty of the “wading tank” is strange, more expensive than lobster, and difficult for the rich to buy
- Afraid of the famous specialty only in An Giang, 500,000 VND/kg not many people enjoy
- Tuna eye: Phu Yen specialty is delicious and nutritious
- Famous specialties in Phu Tho cost 7$ / kg, eat fleshy, greasy, and nutritious
- Daesung Smart Hive Plasma Ozone Storage New Product Launch