HCMC – Danang Marriott Resort & Spa is preparing to kick off the festive season, celebrating from the Christmas tree lighting ceremony to New Year’s Eve with dinner and festive offers.
The Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held on December 1 with festive treats and singing along with the Christmas carolers. On Christmas Eve, a special buffet with more than 140 dishes will be served with live performances. Prices for the dinner start at VND1,600,000 net/person. Following is a Christmas brunch starting with VND1,600,000 net/adult.
Also, the New Year’s Eve dinner will be served at VND1,900,000 net/adult included Countdown Party by the beach. The New Year’s buffet lunch will be served at the price of VND1,600,000 net/person.
The resort offers a special room rate for the festive season, starting from VND5,900,000++/room/night, including accommodation, breakfast, and Christmas or New Year’s Eve for two people.
- Holiday season kicks off at New World Phu Quoc Resort
- The Best Vietnamese Christmas Songs Ever
- INVIGORATING FESTIVE CELEBRATIONS AT THE RITZ-CARLTON, BALI
- Christmas Celebrations Across Asia as Covid is under control
- UNCOVERING INDONESIA Experience The Untold Story Of Indonesian Festive at Four Points By Sheraton Bali, Ungasan
- Churches in Hanoi shine with colourful decorations ahead of Christmas
- Welcoming exciting, cozy Christmas, New Year in southwestern region
- Top places to celebrate Christmas in Vietnam
- PDD Holdings-Backed Temu Offers Early Christmas Deals