Only 3 days and 2 nights, but Quynh’s whole family had special memories together.
With a passion for travel, from the moment they met, Quynh (living in Ho Chi Minh City) and her husband went everywhere together. And this habit is still maintained until there are new small members. This time, the whole family chose Moc Chau, a very familiar place and won many people’s sympathy.
“We are fascinated by the natural beauty that Vietnam has given us, by the food of each region, and by the loving nature of our people, that’s why the couple said to each other, when will we After going to the end of Vietnam, I will do a trip through Vietnam again, and the green Moc Chau – green steppe is definitely an indispensable point.
The S-shaped road is beautiful.
During this trip, I was supported by many local children, so the trip was complete and warm, making me love this land and love my country even more,” the young mother confided.
Moving from City. Ho Chi Minh City to Moc Chau
– The trip lasts 3 days 2 nights.
– Location: Moc Chau, Son La province, 300km southwest of Hanoi.
– The whole family from the city. From Ho Chi Minh City, take a plane to Hanoi to stay for 1 night, the next day book a bus at 11am departing (about 4-5 hours will arrive in Moc Chau), an 8-seater limousine so it is a very spacious and comfortable, the car stops in the middle of the road. let me have a snack.
The road from Hanoi to Moc Chau is quite zigzag but very beautiful, there are many limestone mountains that look like Ninh Binh, and when going higher, it looks beautiful down. I just hugged my baby and enjoyed the view.
Baby jumping and running
Lost in the beautiful terraced fields.
When seen in the distance, the beautiful S-shaped road appeared. I quickly asked the driver: “Isn’t the S-shaped road in the legend, bro”, it is true that the whole family has already arrived in Moc Chau, now looking at the two sides of the road there are many “compatriots” selling plums and peaches. very, very excited and very excited.
What to eat, what to play in Moc Chau
The car takes the whole family to the homestay, where it welcomes the whole family with very large baskets of red and yellow plums that are eye-catching.
The room my family stayed in was quite nice, with a fairly large balcony and a very beautiful bougainvillea. The bed is placed close to the glass door that can see the outside, there is a loft enough for 4 people to stay, generally made in Japanese style, so it is quite lovely and warm.
Plum garden full of fruit.
– The whole family showered, then went to eat and drank, sat on the balcony, ate plums and some snacks, and went out tomorrow to rest.
– The next morning, have breakfast at the homestay, with few dishes but also enough easy-to-select dishes such as pho, banh cuon, bread… and plums.
Moc Chau has quite a few places to go such as: Dai Yem Waterfall, Chieng Khoa waterfall, Nang Tien waterfall, Na Ka plum garden, Ang village pine forest, heart tea hill, happy farm etc.., these locations are far from the center. center is about 10-40km.
The scene is enchanting.
Because I don’t like the places that have been rebuilt, exploit tourism, and don’t have much time, my family chooses some places:
– Na Ka plum garden.
– Sunflower garden.
– Tea plantation.
The three locations above are in the same direction, the homestay ranges from 15-20km.
The whole family loves it.
– Fairy Waterfall.
– Grass hill.
(2 locations on the same direction about 40km).
– After that, the whole family went to a cafe on the hill to watch the sunset after bathing.
Unforgettable memories in the life of a small family.
Eating and drinking in Moc Chau
I stayed for 3 days and 2 nights and had the opportunity to eat most of the specialties here, my favorites are grilled chicken, Lam rice, and most of them are normal, maybe because it doesn’t suit my taste. The eating places are famous and quite crowded, so I often choose to eat off-time.
Qua brought from Moc Chau to Quynh’s small family in Ho Chi Minh City.HCM.
“The end of the trip is to collect a lot of beautiful memories about people, landscapes of Moc Chau and lots of virtual live images. Hope the above information will be useful for families who want to visit this place”, Ms. Quynh shared more.
- Visit Huu Lung in Lang Son to experience the beautiful nature, suitable for families with young children
- Young family roaming Quy Nhon – Phu Yen taking beautiful photos
- The family goes on a road trip and sells coffee on a ‘mobile home’
- Enjoy a peaceful and cool camping trip with the whole family in Thai Nguyen
- Ha Giang “trip” tour 3 days 2 nights
- Binh Chau hot spring: A perfect place to refresh
- Daughter takes her mother on a trip across Vietnam
- Dutch engineer 30 days to cross Vietnam alone
- Plum flowers bloom “white sky” as beautiful as a fairy in Moc Chau