Quang Ninh (VNA) – National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines will resume return services between the northern province of Quang Ninh and the central city of Da Nang on July 30.
The airline will operate three one-hour flights per week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Flights will depart at 3:00pm at Da Nang International Airport and 4:55pm at Quang Ninh-based Van Don International Airport.
The move aims to reconnect Vietnam’s most popular destinations among domestic travellers and further boost tourism post-COVID-19.
It is expected for Quang Ninh to welcome more visitors from the central and Central Highlands provinces to explore its picturesque Ha Long Bay – the World’s Natural Heritage, the Complex of Yen Tu Monuments and Landscape, the newly-launched Japan-style hot-spring resort Yoko Onsen Quang Hanh and more.
It will also cut travel time for tourists from the northeast region to renown destinations in Da Nang and neighbouring Quang Nam province.
The Van Don International Airport is also serving daily flights between Quang Ninh and Ho Chi Minh City to meet rising travel demand during the summer./. VNA
- Quang Ninh promotes local tourism in Dak Lak Province
- Quang Ninh, Da Nang cooperate to stimulate tourism
- Tourists flock again to Quang Ninh after social distancing rules lifted
- Vietnam Airlines launches three more domestic air routes
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Vietnam national flag carrier eyes to resume international flights starting July
- Vietnam Airlines opens five additional domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines rebounds with launch of five new domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines cancels 27 flights as tropical storm Sinlaku looms
- Quang Ninh province welcomes 1.2 million guests in one month