HCMC – KABIN, a Cantonese restaurant nestled in the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon, has revealed its brand new curated menu, serving modern Chinese cuisine prepared with both traditionally authentic methods and innovative approaches.
The restaurant offers curated À la Carte, instead of the normal all-you-can-eat concept, focusing on quality over quantity. The traditional way always serves Chinese food in big portions. With this new approach and smaller plates, diners can have more variety in their experience.
The new menu adapts some of the core recipes from the expert chefs, satisfying all patrons with its signature Applewood roasted Peking duck, aged black vinegar sweet and sour pork, and Wok-fried US Wagyu beef in black pepper sauce.
- Ngân Đình offers the best of Cantonese gastronomy
- Metropole Hanoi introduces new menu for domestic tourists
- Top 20 delicious, famous and popular restaurants in HCMC
- Celebrate Vietnamese Women’s Day at Park Hyatt Saigon
- 10 most famous and delicious Thailand restaurants in District 1
- Peking duck pancakes
- Where to eat deliciously in Dong Da district? Take a look at hot restaurants that are enthusiastically reviewed
- 4 Famous Chinese dimsum restaurants to dine in Ho Chi Minh City
- Dim sum that touches the heart