HCMC – The IHG Hotels and Resorts has cooperated with Bao Quan Construction and Investment JSC to open Crowne Plaza, the five-star hotel in Vinh Yen City, this November.
Crowne Plaza has some 170 rooms for both short-stay and long-stay guests and five meeting rooms with a total area of 1,279 square meters.
The hotel offers a variety of delectable dishes and cocktails in two restaurants and bars. Guests can enjoy leisure time in the executive lounge on the 22nd floor, outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, and spa.
Crowne Plaza Vinh Yen City Centre is located in the heart of the city, just 25 kilometers from the Noi Bai International Airport. The hotel’s location allows guests to organize events, conferences, wedding parties, etc.
“Crowne Plaza Vinh Yen City Centre will be the first hotel in Southeast Asia to possess new design styles of the Crowne Plaza brand,” general manager Benjamin Schwarz said.
Promotions and exclusive benefits will be offered during the launch for guests from November 1, 2022.
- HCMC transport dept proposes putting electric buses into service
- IHG Hotels and Resorts operates four more properties in Vietnam
- Vĩnh Phúc making most of SEA Games to boost tourism
- The 9 Most Exciting New Hotels Opening In Vietnam This Year
- Generali Vietnam opens Generali Plaza in HCM City
- Thai Street Food Festival at Windsor Plaza
- Hanoi, HCMC pandemic quarantine rooms cost $50-200
- Over US$1-billion project kicked off in Thanh Hoa
- Survey commissioned by IHG Hotels & Resorts reveals what consumers value when they travel
- Top 6 Biggest casinos in Vietnam