Are you looking for a place to play with fresh nature and beautiful virtual living in Binh Phuoc ? Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall is the ideal destination for you to enjoy with your friends and sisters with majestic waterfalls and beautiful landscapes.
Where is Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall’s address?
Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall, also known as Turtle Waterfall Park, is located in Soc Son Hamlet, Loc Khanh, Loc Ninh, Binh Phuoc. The park has become an attractive destination for young people in Binh Phuoc to visit, have fun and take pictures. What attracts visitors to Turtle Waterfall Park is the fresh air with many trees and beautiful waterfalls.
You can visit Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall at any time of the year. However, the ideal time is from November to April next year, because this is the dry season, the weather is sunny and cool. If you intend to go from May to October, you should pay attention that the rainy season will affect your sightseeing activities.
In addition, you can visit Turtle Waterfall from the end of December to admire the deciduous rubber season and the beautiful blooming wild sunflowers. Or travel to Binh Phuoc from the end of February to the beginning of March, which is the ideal blooming season for coffee flowers to check-in virtual living.
How to get to Loc Ninh Binh Phuoc Turtle Waterfall?
Experience going to Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall to get here first you need to move to Binh Phuoc. Depending on your preferences and departure location, you can go by bus, train or plane… For those of you departing from the North and Central regions, it is most convenient to take a plane to Saigon. Gon, then take a bus to Binh Phuoc.
For those of you traveling from Saigon or neighboring provinces, you can ride a motorbike to the center of Binh Phuoc city, then follow the route TL757/DT757/Provincial road 757/Provincial road 757 about 19km, with a time It takes about 40 minutes to get there.
What does Loc Loc Ninh Binh Phuoc Turtle Waterfall have?
The first impression when traveling to Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall is the fresh natural scenery with a lot of green trees. Turtle waterfall area has a large area, the highlight of which is the fast-flowing Turtle Waterfall all year round. Although Turtle Waterfall is not as majestic as other waterfalls in Binh Phuoc, but the gentle flow is suitable for bathing, sightseeing and taking pictures.[/b]
Coming to Turtle Waterfall on sunny days, you can immerse yourself in the cool water of Turtle Waterfall, listen to birds chirping and breathe in the fresh air here. The water at Turtle Waterfall is very clear and clean, so you can comfortably cool off.
After a cool bath, you can take a walk around the large tree garden of [b]Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall to enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax. Visitors can bring tarpaulins and food to rest, organize a small party with family and friends. Cool breeze and beautiful scenery will make you relax and forget all the stress and fatigue of daily life.
In particular, when coming to Binh Phuoc Turtle Waterfall Park, visitors will be delighted to check-in a beautiful virtual life. The park is decorated with swings and bird nests for you to take pictures as a souvenir. On the premises of Turtle Waterfall Park, there is a restaurant that sells snacks and drinks for visitors when visiting.
Famous tourist destination in Binh Phuoc
After exploring Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall in Binh Phuoc , visitors can combine visiting other famous places such as:
– Bu Gia Map National Park : This place has rich flora and fauna with many rare species. Visitors will be able to take a walk to see the beautiful scenery in the national park and enjoy relaxing moments.
– Suoi Gia Lake: The famous lake in Binh Phuoc has beautiful scenery, and clear water that attracts young people in Binh Phuoc to explore and take pictures as a souvenir.
Ba Ra Mountain : Is the highest mountain in Binh Phuoc chosen by many backpackers and trekkers. Standing from the top of Ba Ra mountain , visitors will admire the beautiful scenery around and especially Thac Mo lake, which is beautiful and peaceful.
Notes when going to Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall Park
Let’s “pocket” the notes when going to Turtle Waterfall in Loc Ninh Binh Phuoc below:
– Before you go, you should check the weather forecast in advance to avoid the rainy day affecting your fun activities!
– Remember to bring bathing suits, because the water at the waterfall is very clear and clean.
– If there are young children traveling with parents, they should always be closely watched to ensure safety.
– Eating at Turtle waterfall is quite reasonable, so you don’t need to bring food.
– After sightseeing, you can move to Binh Phuoc center to eat or rest overnight if you are far away.
Loc Ninh Turtle Waterfall is an ideal destination that you should not miss when traveling to Binh Phuoc . Hopefully the useful information shared above will help you have the most enjoyable trip with family and friends!
Photo: FB. Loc Ninh channel 24 hours
- Admire the beautiful beauty of the 4th waterfall in Binh Phuoc, go and don’t want to come back!
- Invite each other to check-in the beautiful waterfalls in Binh Phuoc and then don’t want to go back
- Explore the wild and attractive Bu Dang Elephant waterfall in Binh Phuoc
- Khe Kem waterfall: A white silk strip in Pu Mat National Park
- Admire the picturesque waterfalls in Quang Ninh
- Top 5 beautiful and unbelievably beautiful waterfalls you must visit in Da Lat
- Going to Quang Binh, remember to go upstream, go over the waterfall in Long Dai River – Tam Lu Waterfall
- The magnificent beauty of Toc Tien waterfall, Dong Chau forest in Quang Binh
- May waterfall tourism – a beautiful and wildly beautiful destination of Thanh