Hunting in the golden season can also experience 5 homestays with the best view in super beautiful places in the Northwest.
September, October is the most beautiful time of the year for those who love the scenery of the ripe rice season in the Northwest. Speaking of here, people often think of Mu Cang Chai, and so this place is always full when the rice is ripe.
If so, then there is a good news for you is, you can absolutely enjoy this dreamy scene in Ha Giang or Sa Pa. This article will suggest so you can hunt for discount codes, help you enjoy the scenery – no more worrying about the price!
5 homestays with a panoramic view of the Northwest ripe rice season
1. The Art – Golden Jungle House: Up to 48% off
– Address: 39B Hai Ba Trung, Nguyen Trai ward, Ha Giang city.
– Price after promotion: About 760k – 900k/room.
Now, during September-October, there are still rooms available – even on weekends. Therefore, you can choose, but the number of available rooms is not much. (Photo: leadtravel, expedia)
2. Hoang Su Phi Lodge: 40% off
– Address: Nam Hong Hamlet, Thong Nguyen Commune, Hoang Su Phi, Ha Giang.
– Price after promotion: about 760k-900k/night.
The lowest room rate is currently in the period of the end of October. (Photo: hotel84, agoda)
3. Hello Mu Cang Chai homestay: 9% off
– Address: La Pan Tan, Mu Cang Chai, Yen Bai.
– The price after the promotion: the price at the moment is about 300,000 – 370,000 VND/night in the second week of October. Meanwhile, the price per night in the dormitory room is from 180,000 VND/person.
The number of rooms is still quite small. (Photo: Traveloka, agoda)
4. Eco Palm House: 37% off
– Address: TT152, Lao Chai, Sa Pa, Lao Cai.
– Price after promotion: about 1.7 million VND/night.
The rooms here are very nice, comfortable for you to check-in. (Photo: annambooking, laocaitourism)
5. Mu Cang Chai Ecolodge: 25% off
– Address: Nam Khat, Mu Cang Chai Town, Yen Bai.
– The price after the promotion: about 700,000 VND to nearly 1 million VND/night. However, only rooms are available from mid-October onwards.
Each room here has its own unique and interesting design but still creates a feeling of closeness and friendliness with a view overlooking the distant valley.(Photo: taybacsensetravel)
*Prices and availability are subject to change from time to time
- Stunning Mu Cang Chai in ripening rice season
- Pu Luong in ripe rice season
- Hunting ripe rice in Nam Cang
- Discover La Pan Tan commune, get lost in the most beautiful ‘kingdom of terraced fields’ in the Northwest
- Mu Cang Chai in golden rice season a feast for the eyes
- Ta Pa field in ripe rice season
- Northwest: The beautiful season of Lao Cai arrives
- Ripening rice season adorns beauty of Northern Vietnam
- Experience going to Muong Lo Yen Bai – the second largest ‘rice bowl’ in the Northwest region