Muong Khuong town (Lao Cai) at this time seems to be dyed yellow by the ripe rice fields preparing for the harvest.
Rice fields in Muong Khuong valley are surrounded by majestic limestone mountains. When the sun rises from the top of the mountain, pouring its golden rays like honey through the clouds, flowing down the terraced fields below, the whole town is like a sparkling, fanciful, enchanting picture. The brilliant yellow color of the fields promises to bring full and prosperous life to the ethnic people here.
A golden silk strip in the middle of thousands of borders.Photo: VNA broadcast
Muong Khuong valley in the early morning sun.Photo: VNA broadcast
Muong Khuong ripe rice season is an opportunity for visitors to come to this place to relax and save memorable moments for themselves.Photo: VNA broadcast
Glamorous golden silk on Muong Khuong field in August. Photo: VNA
The brilliant yellow color of the terraced fields promises to bring a full and prosperous life to the people of all ethnic groups in the border areas of the country.Photo: VNA broadcast
Surrounded by majestic and majestic limestone mountains, the vast ripe rice fields in Muong Khuong valley have created a charming natural scene that attracts people.Photo: VNA broadcast
The golden season of Muong Khuong is ecstatic in the early morning sun.
Follow Bao Tin tuc
- Muong Hoa valley blanketed with yellow ripening rice
- Pu Luong in ripe rice season
- Poetic golden rice season in Muong Hoa Valley
- Muong Hoa valley – distinct beauty in Sapa
- Rice paddies in Tu Le Valley bask in the golden glow of autumn
- Visiting Mang Ri terraced fields to welcome the brilliant golden season of the highlands
- The beautiful valleys of Vietnam have a charming painting, if you don’t check-in, you will only regret
- Experience going to Muong Lo Yen Bai – the second largest ‘rice bowl’ in the Northwest region
- Bac Son rice fields turn yellow amid harvest season