Horseback riding gives visitors new experiences, an outdoor activity that doesn’t need to go far.
Horseback riding is a fairly new weekend experience in Ho Chi Minh City. Visitors do not need to go far but still have activities to change the wind when galloping with horses, or simply take pictures of check-in with horses. This is a form of entertainment and art, known as a royal activity, helping to increase flexibility and relaxation after stressful working days.
If you’ve ever imagined yourself riding horses like movie characters, here are three suggested addresses in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietgangz Horse Club
The club is suitable for families with horse riding classes for children aged 3 and up. Experience getting to know horses, feeding horses costs 66,000 VND per child and 99,000 VND per adult. A day experience package, learning to ride a horse with a professional guide costs 490,000 VND for 45 minutes. The club also caters to advanced visitors, taking courses from beginner to intermediate. After the activity, you can stay for an outdoor BBQ party. If you book in advance, you can participate in outdoor activities such as camping with horses, horseback riding on the beach…
Address: 58 Tam Da, Long Truong ward, Thu Duc city.
Saigon Pony Club
This is the first equestrian club in Ho Chi Minh City, the director is a Frenchman, who has been with equestrianism for more than 35 years. The club is located near the river, so the space is cool and fresh, providing experiences such as horseback riding, and getting to know horses. In addition to the horseback riding experience, you can rent a place and a horse for 2 hours in the morning on weekdays to take pictures for 2.5 million VND. To know more about the price of experiences, you should contact the club in advance.
Address: 164 Tam Da, Long Truong ward, Thu Duc city.
Saigon Farm Horse
This is a farm that specializes in renting horses for movies and events. If you are a first-time horse rider, you will get acquainted and take care of the horse. You can also interact with longtime members, and listen to share, experiences and skills. Visitors can refer to long-term courses if they want to experience every weekend, becoming proficient and professional in this subject. Equestrian training course for children costs 4 million VND for 10 sessions, and basic horseback riding for adults is 5 million VND for 10 sessions. Each session has a duration of 45 minutes.
Address: 1514 Trinh Quang Nghi, Ward 7, District 8.
- Get through the horse’s belly for good luck in the Chinese temple
- Greater than 2 million individuals have visited DefiHorse’s NFT ready checklist registration web page, and Ukrainians are on the high of the checklist to buy Heroic horses.
- Bac Ha traditional horse race recognised as national intangible heritage
- Lào Cai's traditional horse racing gets national heritage status
- Revealing the experience of pedaling Duck Ho Xuan Huong for those who experience it for the first time
- Việt Nam should develop a gambling industry to boost tourism
- Dak Lak mulls to eliminate elephant-riding tours
- 4 gardens near Ho Chi Minh City for guests to pick vegetables and catch fish
- Tourists “riding the beast” crossed the slope and crossed the forest in the suburbs of Ha Noi