A young tourist in Quang Nam was fortunate to capture the image of a cloud that covered Hai Van pass, drifting like a long white waterfall.
The image of a cloud waterfall on the pass, known as “the most majestic landscape in the world”, has attracted thousands of likes and comments from netizens after being posted on social networks.
The owner of this clip is Nguyen Huu Hai (born in 2003, in Quang Nam hometown, a first-year student in Da Nang).
Revealing the fate of catching this beautiful image, Hai said: “Yesterday afternoon (April 20), I and my friend were walking on Nguyen Tat Thanh beach (Da Nang), we invited each other to the pass to drink coffee and watch. because the weather was very nice at that time.
At 15:30, when they reached the big bend near the top of the pass, the group met this cloud waterfall. About 15 minutes later, it was brighter and the sun had also appeared, but at 4 pm we went down the pass to Da Nang, and the white clouds continued to flow down. The image at that time made many people excited and stopped to take pictures,” Hai shared.00:00:20
Sea of clouds recorded by friend Huu Hai on an afternoon in April
Some other photos Hai shared.
According to the share of many tourists who have successfully “hunted” the rattan waterfall on Hai Van Pass, the golden time is from December, January, and February, especially on cold and wet days.
The image of the cloud waterfall appearing here in the last days of April makes many people surprised and admiring.
- Screen play or real life? Netizens wonder after a viral video featuring the Hai Van Pass stuns viewers
- Explore the wild and attractive Bu Dang Elephant waterfall in Binh Phuoc
- Dai Yem Waterfall: Romantic love story at the waterfall
- May waterfall tourism – a beautiful and wildly beautiful destination of Thanh
- K50 waterfall is the most beautiful season
- Khe Kem waterfall: A white silk strip in Pu Mat National Park
- Go to O O waterfall in Quang Tri to enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax in the stream
- Khuon Tat Waterfall Thai Nguyen – a great tourist destination for a relaxing summer day
- Fall in love with the mysterious beauty of Toc Tien waterfall in Quang Binh