In recent years, stomach toad jam has become popular in Tet menus, because of its sweet, sour, and spicy flavor.
- 1 kg of young toads
- 400 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of pineapple juice
MakingPeel, soak for a while, then take out and wash.
On Tet, sipping a cup of tea and enjoying different kinds of jam is an elegant pleasure.
- Traditional dishes have strange variations in Da Nang
- Recipe Sweet and sour stir fried squid
- Sour fish and potato soup
- Recipe Steamed carp with dracontomelon leaves – summer taste with video
- Shrimp fritters
- 5 fruits reminiscent of the Western
- The West is in a season where the fruit is considered as a “panacea” to cure all diseases, looks like eggs, fragrant as markets, but tasting it sweet or sour is due to fate!
- Childhood memories: cooking with cassava
- 8 specialty fish sauce dishes that are not made from fish