The double-decker bus in Hanoi is a type of tourism that attracts tourists when coming to the capital because of its open-air design, suitable for sightseeing, and the opportunity to visit and learn more about famous destinations in Hanoi.
Double-decker bus is a famous and popular tourist bus service in many countries around the world such as Kuala Lumpur , London, Vancouver… Starting from 2018, the bus has been officially operated in Hanoi, Vietnam. Male.
A brief introduction about double-decker buses in Hanoi
Bus Hanoi city tour is a flexible and convenient form of travel, a combination of high-quality passenger transport services and visiting the capital’s scenic spots by a double-decker bus with 80 seats. The bus departs from the area around Hoan Kiem Lake and stops at more than 10 pick-up and drop-off points. The route takes tourists through 25 streets, visiting tourist attractions of Hanoi such as the Vietnam Military History Museum, Thang Long Imperial Citadel , Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum , and Literature. Temple, Hoa Lo Prison, Cathedral, Vietnam Women’s Museum, City Opera House. Service frequency is 30 minutes/trip, operating continuously from 9 am – 5 pm every day. A total sightseeing journey lasts about 90 minutes for 30 famous scenic spots of the capital. In addition, visitors can You can get off at each attraction at will without being bound by time, then take the initiative to catch the next bus to continue your journey, as long as the ticket is still valid.
Using the Hanoi tour service by double-decker bus , visitors will experience modern amenities on this bus such as an automatic multi-language voiceover system including Vietnamese, English, Chinese, French, Korea, Japan, Russia … to accommodate groups of guests from many different countries but traveling on the same journey. For each stopover, this system will explain and introduce destination information to visitors. In addition, integrated on this car is free wifi, charging port, screen, refrigerator, CCTV… A huge plus is the quiet, environmentally friendly engine; The low flat floor is suitable for the elderly, children and disabled people.
Not only is it an opportunity to visit and learn about the scenic spots and historical sites of Hanoi without having to spend time researching, finding the way, or struggling to consider the means; Joining the double-decker bus tour, you also have the opportunity to experience the “genuine” view of the city from above, suitable for you to record the beautiful and peaceful Hanoi through a new perspective.
Routes and fares for double-decker bus routes to Hanoi
Currently, there are 2 double-decker bus routes serving tourists to visit and travel to Hanoi; Specifically:
– Route 1: Hanoi City tour is operated by Hanoi transport company (Hanoi Transerco). Specific route:
+ Weekdays: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square (Bo Ho parking spot) – Le Thai To – Trang Thi – Dien Bien Phu – Independence – Hoang Van Thu – Hung Vuong – Thanh Nien – Yen Phu – Thanh Nien – Hung Vuong – Phan Dinh Phung – Hoang Dieu – Le Hong Phong – Hung Vuong – Nguyen Thai Hoc – Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam – Ton Duc Thang – Nguyen Thai Hoc – South Gate Phan Boi Chau – Ly Thuong Kiet – Phan Chu Trinh – Hai Ba Trung – Le Thanh Tong – Trang Tien – Dinh Tien Hoang – Bo Ho parking spot.
+ Weekends (organizing a walking street around Hoan Kiem lake): Opera House – Trang Tien – Ngo Quyen – Ly Thuong Kiet – Quang Trung – Trang Thi – Dien Bien Phu – Doc Lap – Hoang Van Thu – Hung Vuong – Thanh Nien – Yen Phu – Thanh Nien – Hung Vuong – Phan Dinh Phung – Hoang Dieu – Le Hong Phong – Hung Vuong – Nguyen Thai Hoc – Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam – Ton Duc Thang – Nguyen Thai Hoc – Cua Nam – Phan Boi Chau – Ly Thuong Kiet – Phan Chu Trinh – Hai Ba Trung – Le Thanh Tong – Opera House.
What is the fare for a double-decker bus in Hanoi?
For the Hanoi City tour route (route 1), there are 4 types of tickets with different ticket prices:
+ Ticket price for 2 hours: 196,000 VND
+ Ticket price for 4 hours: 300,000 VND
+ 24-hour ticket price: 450,000 VND (Promotion of Airport bus – Hanoi – Airport and Night tour bus worth 200,000 VND)
+ 48-hour ticket price: 650,000 VND (Promotion of Airport – Hanoi – Airport bus and Night tour bus)
– Route 2: Thang Long – Hanoi City tour . Operated by Vietnam – Hanoi Tourism Joint Stock Company.
The route of the double-decker bus route Thang Long – Hanoi City tour passes through 11 places and landmarks of Hanoi, including: Vietnam Military History Museum – Thang Long Imperial Citadel – Quan Thanh Temple – Tran Pagoda National Park – Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – Temple of Literature – Hoa Lo Prison – Cathedral – Vietnam Women’s Museum and stop at the city’s Opera House. The route starts at Toad Flower Garden (Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi).
The City Vietnam Sightseeing Hanoi double-decker bus route provides a variety of services such as: a combination of tickets for sightseeing and experiences at the Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam; Museum systems; sightseeing car and electric bicycle tour; Food tour, evening city tour… In terms of ticket prices, there are 3 choices of tickets for visitors:
+ Ticket price for 4 hours: 219,000 VND
+ 24 hour ticket price: 329,000 VND
+ 48-hour ticket price: 479,000 VND
Note: Visitors can use tickets anytime during the ticket validity period, even transfer them to other people to use. In case of ticket cancellation, visitors will be refunded within 3 days, 24 hours in advance. departure car.
Where to book tickets for the double-decker bus to visit Hanoi?
You can order tickets for the double-decker bus in Hanoi at the ticket counter next to the fountain on Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square near Hoan Kiem Lake. You can also board at other stops on the route and buy tickets from the instructor on the bus.
If booking online, please contact:
– Line 1: hotline: 091.193. 8282 – website: https://hopon-hopoff.vn/
– Route number 2: 1900.55.88.65.
Experience riding a double-decker bus in Hanoi you should ‘pocket’
– Because the car does not have a roof if you want to sit on the 2nd floor to enjoy the city view, it is best to go early in the morning or late in the afternoon. Otherwise, choose shady weather days to have the most favorable experience. Also, if you go on a sunny day, don’t forget to prepare yourself with sunscreen, an umbrella, hat… to cover.
– When you get off at a stop to visit, don’t stop for too long or you won’t be able to reach other destinations in time and take more time to wait for another bus.
– Although there are 24h and 48h tickets, the bus only runs between 9 am and 5pm, so you should also calculate your time in advance to take advantage of the most effective ticket.
– Finally, do not forget to take safety measures such as wearing a safety belt, not standing up to admire the scenery, not putting your hands or people out of the car… when on the 2nd floor to avoid unfortunate accidents from happening. .
Now, you no longer have to watch the typical British sightseeing buses on TV. The double-decker bus has arrived in Hanoi, very modern and extremely useful for tourists who want to visit and explore the capital . Don’t forget to “pocket” the above information for a memorable trip and don’t forget to share with Vinlove about your journey!
Photo: Internet, Fanpage Hanoi City Tour
- Double-decker tour buses piloted in two more localities
- More localities to pilot double-decker buses
- Hanoi seen from double-decker bus
- Hanoi double-decker bus service resumed
- HCMC opens attractive tours with Covid-19 control on national holidays
- UK education and technology on roadshow in HCMC
- One day around Sai Gon itinerary on Vietnam s Independence Day
- Promoting Hanoi Tourism Strengths
- Ho Chi Minh City offers cut-price deals to stimulate domestic tourism
- Travel firms in Ho Chi Minh City launch new tour programs to revive tourism