Big Mountain Vung Tau is an attractive destination for young people to trek, visit and check in to live a ravishing virtual life. Let’s “pocket” the experiences of going to Lon Mountain in detail through the following article to have the most interesting discovery trip.
Locating coordinates of Big Mountain Vung Tau
Where is Big Mountain in Vung Tau located? Also known as Tuong Ky or Dai Son, Big Mountain in Vung Tau is located at Vi Ba, Vung Tau city. This mountain is very famous in the coastal city and has become a tourist attraction with its mesmerizing beauty. Big Mountain has an area of about 400ha, the peak is about 254m above sea level. In particular, when visiting Big Mountain, visitors will visit many famous monuments such as: Statue of Our Lady, the statue of Shakyamuni Buddha, White Palace…
When standing from the top of Big Mountain in Vung Tau, visitors will admire the beautiful panorama of the vibrant coastal city. Let’s breathe in the fresh air blowing from the sea to relax and dispel all the fatigue of life. Big Mountain is an ideal destination that you should not miss when you have the opportunity to visit Vung Tau.
How to get to Big Mountain in Vung Tau
The experience of going to Vung Tau Big Mountain said that to move to this famous mountain you can refer to the following ways:
Option 1: Take the cable car to Ho May tourist area
This way of moving will cost you 100,000 VND/adult and 50,000 VND/child. The cable car ride is suitable for the elderly and children and moves quickly. Ho May tourist area is located on the top of Big Mountain, so visitors will travel conveniently and enjoy the beautiful scenery here to the fullest.
Option 2: Go through Vi Ba street
This is the road leading to Big Mountain, which has been paved with plastic, which is very convenient for traveling by motorbike or on foot. Note that, if you go by car, you need to pay attention to the roads with narrow bends. You just need to follow Vi Ba road to reach Big Mountain. At the end of the road is the Ancient Cannon Battlefield. On the way there are bars of water and snacks, you can stop to rest.
Option 3: Move through alley 444, Tran Phu
To move to Vung Tau Big Mountain , you can also go through alley 444 on Tran Phu street. However, the alley is quite narrow so it is not possible to travel by car. When traveling by this road, you will admire the beautiful scenery, one side is the sea view and the other side is rocky mountains ideal for stopping to take pictures.
What is there to discover Vung Tau Big Mountain?
What does Vung Tau Lon Mountain have to play? Visitors will be able to visit many famous destinations in Nui Lon such as:
Shakyamuni Buddha Temple
The first is Thich Ca Phat Dai Pagoda located on Big Mountain with the largest Buddhist architecture in our country. The pagoda is divided into three levels according to the tower shape as:
– Level 1: It is the Tam Quan area and grows all kinds of flowers.
– Level 2: Traditional souvenir display area and pool house area.
– Level 3: Buddha Tich and Thien Lam Tu.
Statue of Our Lady of Bai Dau
This famous work includes the statue of the Virgin Mary and the holy temple located on the top of Big Mountain opposite Dau beach. Visiting this architectural complex, visitors will discover many famous religious works such as: Stone Chapel, 14 Ways of the Cross, souvenir shop…
The statue of Our Lady of Bai Dau was built in 1992, is 25m high, and weighs 500 tons. To visit the statue of Our Lady, visitors can follow the road to the top of the mountain to admire the beautiful panorama here.
The next step that you should not miss when exploring Vung Tau Big Mountain is the White Palace. This place is impressive with its extremely palatial and magnificent beauty. The White Palace is located on the side of the Big Mountain, with a luxurious European architectural design. The White Palace used to be the resort of Emperor Bao Dai and many presidents under the Republic of Vietnam.
From the White Palace , visitors will admire the beautiful scenery around. The White Palace is home to many precious antiques that attract tourists to visit and learn about history. With a convenient location, located between Bai Dau and Front Beach, Bach Dinh is chosen by many tourists when coming to Big Mountain.
Ho May Park
Ho May tourist area owns a beautiful scene like a fairyland and is chosen by many tourists when coming to Big Mountain. Exploring Ho May Park, visitors will admire the beautiful artificial lake, entertainment and ecological garden, waterfall… The ticket price to Ho May tourist area is 400,000 VND/adult, 1m child – 1m3 is 200,000 VND.
Notes when going to Vung Tau Big Mountain
Visiting Vung Tau Big Mountain, you should also understand some necessary notes below:
– See the weather forecast before you go for the most complete fun and exploration.
– Bring a camera to capture beautiful moments at Big Mountain.
– Sports shoes should be worn to facilitate walking and sightseeing.
– You can eat and drink at the restaurant in the Ho May tourist area.
– If you go on Tet holidays or weekends, you should arrange your time to go early to avoid having to wait in long lines to buy tickets.
– You can visit other famous destinations near Big Mountain such as Christ the King Statue, Small Mountain, Vung Tau lighthouse,…
Above is the entire experience of going to Vung Tau Lon Mountain, the most interesting experience. Hope to help you have the most complete fun and discovery trip in this fairyland. In addition, you can refer to: Detailed Vung Tau travel experience
- 5 ideal check-in points in Vung Tau for young people
- Free tourist attractions in Vung Tau ‘beautiful, fun’ and super quality virtual life
- All 10 of the most beautiful virtual live cafes in Vung Tau, anyone who loves taking pictures with sea views must take note immediately!
- Check-in at beautiful churches in Vung Tau ‘forgot the way back
- Thai Son Pagoda on Cau mountain, Binh Duong – spiritual attraction for tourists
- Discover Hong Linh mountain – Hoan Chau is the first scenic spot in Ha Tinh
- Top 7 famous virtual live destinations in Vung Tau for the Youth
- Pink apricot beans along the coast of Vung Tau
- Mountain Ba Tay Ninh: A new spring spiritual destination 2021
- Conquering Da Bia Mountain in Phu Yen