Passengers at Incheon International Airport in ROK. (Photo: trbusiness.com)
NDO/VNA – The Korea Tourism Organisation in Vietnam (KTO Vietnam) held the Korea MICE Webinar on December 21 to promote outbound tours to the country on December 21, attracting over 500 travel, media agencies and enterprises from Hanoi and other localities.
The KTO Vietnam introduced the latest MICE tours and visa information in the Republic of Korea (RoK), tourism support policies to prepare for the opening of international flights as well as Korean tourism promotion activities in Vietnam.
Apart from souvenirs, Vietnamese visitors to the RoK in large groups on package tours will receive financial assistance amounting to nearly 1 million VND each.
During 2015-2019, the RoK ranked third globally in terms of destination for global events and conferences by the Union of International Associations.
The Korea Unique Venue programme was also introduced, featuring 39 locations that showcase the RoK’s rich history, colourful culture and tradition, with the selection of everything from cruise ships to traditional folk villages to national museums.
Chief Representative of the KTO in Vietnam Park Jong-sun said as 2022 marks the 30th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and the RoK, not only KTO but the RoK Government also wants to reboot cultural and tourism exchange activities when the two countries are ready to reopen.
- Vietnam to develop new tourism products for South Korean vacationers
- Getting to know South Korea in Hanoi
- South Korea is preparing to welcome Vietnamese tourists ?
- Da Nang offers free city tours to tourists
- 15,000 low cost airline tickets, tours to be launched in August
- Commercial flights resumed between Vietnam, Republic of Korea
- Covid-19 reshapes travel trend
- Unique tours attract more tourists
- K-Food festival promotes Vietnamese-Korean cultural exchange
- Vietnam’s MICE tourism expected to explode after COVID-19