The southern central province of Khanh Hoa is expected to serve around 9,351 foreign tourists from now until late December this year.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
According to the provincial people’s committee, the local authorities had approved the plan to welcome international visitors of 35 travel service providers.
Around 9,351 foreign visitors are expected to come to the province by December 31 through 48 flights. They are from South Korea, Russia, the Philippines, Japan and Cambodia.
All staff involved in the process of welcoming and serving visitors will be trained in Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control measures.
Some tourist spots in Khanh Hoa will pilot the welcoming of foreign travellers, including Ana Marina Nha Trang, Hon Tam Island, Truong Son handicraft village and the Hoa Lan stream area.
A Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism taskforce is working with Khanh Hoa on the plan to receive foreign tourists again as well as inspect some local facilities which serve tourists.
The plan will be divided into two phases with the first to end on December 31 and the second scheduled to take place between January and March next year.
Source: Dan Tri
- Khanh Hoa province prepares to welcome visitors
- Da Nang prepares pilot programme to welcome international tourists
- Tens of thousands of foreign visitors have booked tours to Vietnam
- Khanh Hoa to pilot vaccine passport program
- HCM City proposes welcoming international tourists with vaccine passports next month
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- The first city of Vietnam to welcome vaccinated international visitors
- Travel agency plans to bring 5,000 foreign tourists to Phu Quoc Island, starting this weekend
- PM agrees on pilot plan to welcome foreign tourists to Phú Quốc starting October