The first international tourists entered Da Nang International Airport to travel to Quang Nam on the afternoon of November 17.
NDO - In the last two months of this year, Da Nang Department of Tourism is conducting the appraisal and selection of businesses that provide pick-up services and serve international tourists.
On November 18, Da Nang Department of Tourism issued a plan to implement a pilot plan to welcome international tourists. Accordingly, Da Nang will welcome guests in three phases.
From November 2021, the city will pilot international arrivals under package tourism programmes, through charter flights and international commercial flights in selected areas and tourism service establishments in Phu Quoc City (Kien Giang), Khanh Hoa, Quang Nam, Da Nang, and Quang Ninh.
Da Nang considers the selection of service providers to serve international guests (including accommodation establishments such as hotels/resorts, resorts/tourist spots, and golf courses) that ensure the conditions as prescribed.
The secondly phase, from January 1, 2022, will expand the scope to welcome international tourists, connecting destinations through regular charter flights and international commercial flights. Visitors can participate in travel programmes combining destinations across five localities in the first phase.
The third phase will be the full reopening of the international tourist market.
The organisation of welcoming international visitors to Da Nang aims to gradually restore the international tourist market to Da Nang City, restore the activities of the tourism industry and related economic and service industries, and contribute to ensuring social security. At the same time, it also promotes a safe and attractive Da Nang tourism image, affirming the destination brand of Da Nang tourism.
The Da Nang Department of Tourism said that it is expected that the source of international visitors to Da Nang from Novemberand December 2021 to February 2022 will mainly be commercial visitors and overseas Vietnamese entering Vietnam for business or to visit relatives, with a focus on the markets of Japan and the Republic of Korea.
- 5 localities will welcome international tourists in November
- Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay is ready to welcome foreign tourists after a long pandemic hiatus
- Vietnam to develop new tourism products for South Korean vacationers
- Charter flights with international tourists arrive this week
- Foreign tourists can visit Việt Nam this month
- Quang Ninh, Da Nang cooperate to stimulate tourism
- Da Nang to host first tourists after COVID-19 resurgence
- Da Nang welcomes first group of tourists after over two months
- Vietnam Airlines operates first pilot flight carrying foreign visitors to Da Nang