Vietnam Airlines to launch online check-in service at Con Dao Airport
NDO – The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines (VNA) will launch online check-in service for passengers departing from Con Dao Airport in Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province starting from November 10.
Con Dao is the ninth domestic airport in which Vietnam Airlines offers the service following Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, Van Don, Cat Bi, Vinh and Chu Lai.
Passengers can self-check-in for their flights through online check-in system at the VNA’s official website at www.vietnamairlines.com or using Vietnam Airlines mobile app between 24 hours and an hour prior to their departure time. After completing the online check-in process, passengers will receive online boarding passes.
Those travelling without checked baggage can go directly through the security gate without going through check-in counters at the airport.
If passengers carry checked baggage, they must still go to the online check-in counter at the airport before proceeding to the security gate.
The online check-in service not only helps to save time for passengers but also limits direct contact amidst the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Deploying a one-time check-in process on Con Dao route
- Passengers warned of airport overcrowding at Tet
- CAAV asks airlines to refund airport service fee for canceled tickets
- Noi Bai International Airport sees sharp passenger rise after pandemic
- Domestic air travel sees full recovery post-COVID-19
- Vietnam Airlines simplifies transit procedures for Con Dao visitors
- Local carriers asked to deny passengers flouting health declarations
- Flight volumes at the Vietnam airport completely recovered
- Vietnam Airlines and Pacific Airlines apply new BFM