5 ideal check-in points in Vung Tau for young people
Apart from beautiful beaches, Vung Tau city in the southern province of Vung Tau boasts a number of ideal destinations for visitors to take nice photos.
Nghinh Phong cape is a must-visit destination in Vung Tau.
The cool climate and ideal geological location attract a lot of visitors to take photos with majestic mountains and beautiful beaches. Heaven gate in Nghinh Phong cape is the ideal check-in point for young people.
The Upside Down House provides visitors with unique corners for taking impressive photos as all objects inside the houses are placed upside down.
Con Heo Hill impresses visitors with pristine natural scenery. and magnificent views. It is considered the most perfect place for visitors to experience sunset and sunrise in Vung Tau.
The Lighthouse is located on Tao Phung mountain and attracts those who want to savor scenic views of the city from its height. The winding road from the foot of the mountain to the lighthouse is the ideal place for young people to take impressive photos.
The first Marina in Vung Tau entices a large number of local and foreign visitors for photos and experience impeccable services.
Source: VOV/ Zing
- What is the most beautiful and ideal season to go to Vung Tau?
- Free tourist attractions in Vung Tau ‘beautiful, fun’ and super quality virtual life
- Top 7 famous virtual live destinations in Vung Tau for the Youth
- Dai Lanh Cape and Vung Ro Bay: Two highlights of Phu Yen tourism
- Small Mountain Vung Tau – a beautiful shimmering virtual paradise that makes young people “standstill”
- Check-in at beautiful churches in Vung Tau ‘forgot the way back
- Discover beautiful coastline road and pristine beaches from Vung Tau to Binh Dinh
- Playground in Vung Tau when not swimming
- 5 pristine places in Vung Tau
Today, 07:37Vietnam’s exports grow 4.3% in May