After more than a month of being put into use, the Y-shaped overpass (Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi) has completed the installation of color-changing led lights to illuminate at night to serve people and create a landscape for the area.
Equipped with LED lights that change color continuously, looking back from afar, the Y-shaped pedestrian bridge (Thanh Xuan district – Hanoi) sparkles in the night. As noted by the reporter, although it has only been in use for nearly a month now, many people have known and come to admire the unique bridge in design and lighting system.
“I pass here a lot, but this is my first time trying to go up to the bridge. The bridge is very beautiful. There are convenient, paths for people to come up here to cross the bridge or can stop to check in. Daughters like me are very afraid to cross the pedestrian bridge, especially the pedestrian bridges are dark and light, but when crossing this bridge, I feel very safe,” said Ms. Tran Lam Tuyet, a resident of Cau Giay district shared.
“Having the light of LED lights, it also attracts people around here more. I see on the side of the road is a park, this side is an apartment building, there are a lot of people passing by, especially at Hoang Minh Giam junction. , Nguyen Thi Thap, so it is very reasonable to put a pedestrian bridge here,” said Nguyen Hai Anh, a resident of Thanh Xuan district.
Started construction in December 2020, the Y-shaped bridge was built with a total investment of about 17 billion VND. The Y-shaped bridge has a steel structure of bearing box girders, with 3 main pillars corresponding to 3 bridgeheads. The bridge has 4 branches up and down, spacious, helping people can walk comfortably. After completion, this pedestrian bridge helps people to cross the intersection of Hoang Minh Giam – Nguyen Thi Thap more easily and safely. Follow Dan trí
- The beautiful Y-shaped pedestrian bridge in Hanoi is about to be inaugurated
- See Hoan Kiem lake sparkling, magical at night
- Design plan revealed for new bridge on Hanoi’s Red River
- Hanoi reveals design of new bridge crossing Red river
- 4 bridges span the Saigon River connecting Thu Thiem
- Hue city at night
- See the bridge of 400 billion VND in the shape of a “rice grain” connecting Hai Phong – Hai Duong
- Uniquely, the bridge is shaped like a boat upside down in Hanoi
- Beautiful art lighting rig glowed up Da Nang River
- Upgrade project of Hue’s centuries-old tile-roofed bridge completed