When autumn comes, the whole primeval saltwater lagoon in Hue City with magical color-changing Cha trees makes people think of being lost in a fairyland.
Ru Cha belongs to Huong Phong commune, Hue city with an area of about 5 hectares, which is a saltwater lagoon with mainly Cha trees.
Every autumn, the leaves of the Cha tree change color, blending with the watercolor to create beautiful “pictures”.
The angle taken from the flycam shows the magical scene of Ru Cha.
The lonely boat in the middle of the saltwater forest is like a fairyland.
The farmer goes fishing in the morning sunlight and steam through the saltwater forest.
The Cha trees are hundreds of years old.
From morning to afternoon, the scene changes color continuously.
Two contrasting colors of two forests in Ru Cha.
Endless colors of nature bestowed on Hue.
The junction where the water flows intersect nourishes the Cha forest.
Weaving in the primeval mangrove forest.
In the middle of Ru Cha, there is a tall watchtower to stand and admire the scenery.
Photo: NSNA Van Dinh Huy
- Surprised by the beauty of the Bau Ca Cai mangrove forest
- Getting lost in Hue's beautiful Ru Cha forest
- The haunting magnificence of Hue s mangroves forest in autumn
- The haunting magnificence of Hue’s mangroves forest in autumn
- There is a river area “Western” in the heart of Thi Nai lagoon
- Tien Giang revives durian orchards hit by saltwater intrusion
- Chongqing forest red leaf season
- There is a rubber forest in Tay Ninh that is so surreal that it will fascinate people!
- In April, Tuong Duong Nghe An odd gas forest “changed clothes” new, as beautiful as Europe