This is a nutritious Chinese dish, helping to reduce stress and anxiety for soon-to-be-married couples.
MakingClean pork leg, cut into bite-sized pieces. The lotus root is peeled, sliced and soaked in water with lemon juice until white. Wash the black beans, put them in a pot to cook, take them out and grind them into small bowls.Minced ginger and onion head. Put a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan with ginger and onions until fragrant, add black beans and stir-fry, add pork nails and 1 tablespoon of white wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir-fry until the hoofs are firm. Bring 2 bowls of water to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.Put the lotus root in the stew for another 10 minutes to make the lotus root and spring soft, season with seasoning to taste.Ladle into a bowl, season with scallions and pepper and serve hot with rice.
- Spring rolls: 500 g
- Lotus root: 300 g
- Black beans: 50 g
- Spices, ginger, onion head, seasoning seeds
- Soy sauce, white wine, cooking oil.
- Chim fish (Birdfish)with Ganoderma sauce
- Bamboo vermicelli and shoot soup
- Snails cooked with banana and beans
- Simple but delicious chicken noodle soup
- Recipe Sweet and sour stir fried squid
- Fried tofu with pepper sauce
- How to cook fragrant sticky rice with a rice cooker
- Fried chicken wings with fish sauce crispy skin, absorbent meat
- Specialties from the root of the Red Dao Yen Bai