No need to go far, right in Saigon you will be delighted to participate in mountain climbing with extremely interesting experiences. If you still have not found yourself a satisfactory address, you can refer to the most attractive artificial climbing places in Saigon today below.
Artificial climbing sites in Saigon
Here is a review of artificial climbing places in Ho Chi Minh City that you can refer to:
1. Push Rock Climbing – Saigon Outcast
– Address: 188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, City. Ho Chi Minh
– Ticket price: 200,000 VND – 500,000 VND/person (excluding coach and equipment fees)
– Operating time: 10am – 10pm (except Monday)
If you are looking for an artificial climbing place in District 2 , you can refer to Push Rock Climbing – Saigon Outcast. This is also the largest climbing site in Saigon, with steep cliffs and extremely solid wood. The artificial mountain terrain at Push Rock Climbing – Saigon Outcast is complex and rugged and the light spaces above you feel like you are following the actual mountain.
At Push Rock Climbing – Saigon Outcast has a team of professional coaches who will guide you most enthusiastically. In addition, this facility also provides full equipment for you to feel secure when participating in climbing. Along with the lower floor is a thick mattress to ensure safety. Push Rock Climbing – Saigon Outcast promises to be the ideal destination for you to enjoy memorable moments of fun.
2. X-Rock Climbing Saigon
– Address: 75 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh
– Ticket price: 175,000 VND (children) and 220,000 VND for adults (excluding equipment and coaches)
– Time: 8am – 9pm every day of the week
X-Rock Climbing Saigon is one of the most popular artificial climbing places in Saigon today . This artificial climbing site has a position in the Phan Dinh Phung club, so many of you also call it the Phan Dinh Phung climbing club. At X-Rock Climbing Saigon, the climbing track has a height of 16m, ideal for those who love to explore and conquer heights. Relax climbing at X-Rock Climbing Saigon, you will have memorable moments with your friends. At X-Rock Climbing Saigon, there is a climbing area for children over 6 years old, so it is suitable for traveling with family.
Coming to X-Rock Climbing Saigon, you will be guided by a team of professional coaches. Together with all the modern techniques and dangerous climbing routes, you will have the most memorable experiences.
3. Jump Arena Him Lam District 7
– Address: Street 9, No. 2-4 Him Lam residential area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh
– Ticket price: 120,000 VND / 1 hour / weekdays and 180,000 VND / unlimited time. For weekends, ticket price is 160000 VND/hour – 240,000 VND/unlimited
– Opening time: 9am – 9pm every day of the week
Jump Arena Him Lam is a super “hot hit” mountain climbing destination in District 7 that is currently being sought by young people. Jump Arena Him Lam is impressive with rugged cliffs like outdoor climbing. At Jump Arena Him Lam you can choose for yourself many different climbing areas and be guided by dedicated staff here.
For those of you in District 7, Jump Arena Him Lam is a familiar place to exercise. Besides, you can go with family and friends on weekends to enjoy memorable relaxing moments.
4. Saigon Climbing Center
– Address: 168/42 Nguyen Gia Tri, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
– Ticket price: 130,000 VND – 220,000 VND/person
– Operating hours: 10am – 10pm (Monday) and 9am – 10pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
The next famous artificial climbing place in Saigon that you should not miss is Saigon Climbing Center in Binh Thanh District. At Saigon Climbing Center, there are climbing cliffs designed to resemble natural mountains, promising to bring exciting feelings for climbing participants.
Along with a team of professional staff and guide players in the most enthusiastic way. That helps you to feel comfortable and secure when conquering the dangerous cliffs here. In particular, Saigon Climbing Center is open until 22:00, suitable for busy people to indulge their passion for climbing.
>See more: Unleash the silk at the most famous water parks in Saigon today
5. MMA Gym Fitness
– Address: 285 Vo Van Tan, Ward 5, District 3 or 670 Truong Chinh, Ward 15, Tan Binh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
– Ticket price: 230,000 VND/person/time
– Time: 5:30am – 9:30pm every day of the week
The artificial climbing in the city you should not ignore MMA Fitness Gym with two campuses in District 3 and Tan Binh. MMA Gym Fitness is a famous fitness center in Saigon that is highly appreciated for its quality service and trainers. Coming to MMA Gym Fitness, besides bodybuilding, you can also participate in mountain climbing. This climbing facility has spacious and airy space, many climbing routes are designed to suit many subjects.
6. Vertical Academy District 2
– Address: 789 D, No. 1 Binh An, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 150,000 VND / person (including climbing shoes)
– Operating hours: 10am – 10pm (Monday to Friday) and 9am – 9pm (Saturday and Sunday)
The artificial climbing place in Saigon, District 2, must include the Vertical Academy fitness center located on Binh An Street. Artificial climbing at Vertical Academy, you will be guided in the most detail by a team of coaches. With a spacious and airy design space, you will feel like you are climbing a mountain in the natural outdoors.
Vertical Academy is designed with 3 separate climbing areas including:
– Bouldering area 1: Climbing area in boulders
– Bouldering area 2: With many obstacles, requires participants to have high experience.
– Climbing zone: With vertical walls and many different difficulty levels.
Above are the most famous artificial climbing places in Saigon today , hoping to help you choose the most suitable one. In addition, you can refer to Saigon travel experiences for useful information for the upcoming trip.
- Saigon Outcast to host Tết market in District 2
- Experience to go to Snow Town Saigon ‘lost’ in a beautiful snowy paradise like Europe
- Little known steep slope on the way to Ba Den mountain
- Saigon FC narrowly beat reigning champions Hanoi FC to remain invincible in Vietnam league
- Top 12 places to hang out in Saigon at the weekend to forget the way home
- Top 30 tourist destinations in Saigon that are attracting young people
- Climbing and discovering Ba Vi mountains and forests
- Travel to Can Tho artificial beach to cool off, kayak and live a virtual life
- Yen Tu mountain climbing experience last updated 2021