Con Dao is famous for its beautiful sea paradise, including Dat Doc beach. With the detailed experience of going to Dat Doc Con Dao beach below, it promises to help you have a trip to discover many interesting experiences.
Where is Dat Doc Beach in Con Dao?
Dat Doc Beach is about 4km east of the center of Con Dao town. It is famous for its gentle beach, fine white sand and wide sandy shores, and green surrounding hills. Dat Doc is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Con Dao. In particular, a part of Dat Doc beach is used to build the famous Six Senses resort with sea and mountain views. Discovering Dat Doc Con Dao beach, you will enjoy a memorable vacation and participate in many attractive sea games.
How to get to Dat Doc Con Dao beach?
Experience going to Dat Doc Con Dao beach , to get to this sea paradise, you first need to go to the center of Con Dao town. You can refer to the suggestions below:
– Airplane: The fastest way to get to Con Dao is by plane from Can Tho/Saigon. Ticket prices range from 1.5 to 2 million VND/way. For those of you departing from Hanoi, you need to take a plane to Saigon and then continue to take another flight to Con Dao.
– Ships: Every day there are 2 trains from Cat Lo Vung Tau port to Con Dao. Boat ticket price ranges from 150,000 VND to 200,000 VND/time. If traveling by boat, you should check the weather forecast before going.
– Speedboat: From Vung Tau, you start at Cau Da port to Dam wharf (Con Dao). Ticket price ranges from 700,000 VND to 1,200,000 VND/time. Or you can also take the Superdong train from Soc Trang to Con Dao, priced at 310,000 VND/time.
From the center of Con Dao town, you follow Co Ong street near Six Senses resort, you will see a small road going to Dat Doc beach. Travel time is about 10 minutes. If you do not know the way, you can hire a taxi from the port or airport for about 50,000 VND / time. Or rent a motorbike in Con Dao for 100,000 VND – 200,000 VND/day to actively travel.
Where to stay when going to Dat Doc Con Dao beach?
Visiting Dat Doc Con Dao beach, you have a lot of choices for overnight accommodation. The most famous is Six Senses Con Dao, this is a top resort located close to Dat Doc beach that is loved by many tourists. If you have plenty of money and want to enjoy a memorable vacation, you can book a room at Six Senses Con Dao with room rates ranging from 15,000,000 VND/night/depending on room type.
If you want to save more money, you can refer to other famous hotels, homestays or hotels near Dat Doc beach such as:
– ATC – Con Dao Resort: 08 Ton Duc Thang, Con Son, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– Quynh Anh Hotel Con Dao: 15 Le Duan, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– Poulo Condor Boutique Resort and Spa: Chili Stream, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
– Con Dao Guesthouse: No. 2 Nguyen An Ninh, Con Dao, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
In addition, if you go in a large group, you can bring your gear or rent camping gear by the beach. In this way, you will be able to enjoy teambuilding activities, watch the sea at night and organize a barbecue party by the beach.
Admire the paradise-like beauty of Dat Doc Con Dao beach
What does Dat Doc Beach Con Dao have? Dat Doc Beach has a wide, gentle coastline and clear blue water along with the unspoiled natural scene of rocky mountains creating a beautiful picture. Discovering Dat Doc beach, visitors will enjoy the fresh air, relax and dispel all the fatigue of life. The most interesting experience when coming to Dat Doc beach is to immerse yourself in the cool water here. The water at Dat Doc beach is very clear, you can see the bottom and admire the schools of fish swimming around. After swimming, you can take a stroll around the scenery or relax on the beach to admire the beautiful scenery of the blue sea.
The area around Dat Doc Con Dao beach is surrounded by immense green hills that blend with the beautiful sky and sea like a paradise. After bathing, you can weave through small trails to admire the wild and extremely romantic scenery.
Admire the romantic sunset on Dat Doc beach is also an interesting experience that many tourists love. The last rays of the sun are gradually replacing the sunset covering the beach, creating a beautiful picture. You will be free to check in virtual life with the beautiful scenery of Dat Doc beach.
Traveling to Dat Doc Con Dao beach, you can also admire the beautiful “mermaids” Dugong swimming on the beach and having fun with them. In particular, Dat Doc beach is also famous for its beautiful colorful coral reefs. You can book a snorkeling tour to see the corals to see the rare beauty here firsthand.
In addition, exploring this beautiful beach of Con Dao, you can also participate in many attractive sea games such as kayaking, canoeing to enjoy the beautiful scenery. If you are lucky, you will be able to admire each herd of turtles moving to Dat Doc beach to lay eggs.
What to eat when traveling to Dat Doc Con Dao beach?
Eating and drinking at Dat Doc Con Dao beach, you will enjoy a lot of famous fresh seafood such as: moon crab, snail breast, red lobster, oyster porridge, shark salad, worms, giant snails, snail hands…
About the delicious restaurant at Dat Doc beach, you can choose the beachside restaurants. Or if possible, you can eat at the restaurant of Six Senses Con Dao. In addition, you can go to the market early in the morning to buy fresh seafood and prepare it yourself.
Notes when traveling to Dat Doc Con Dao beach
To have a full trip to Dat Doc beach and have many experiences, you should also “pocket” a few notes below:
– Time: The period from March to September is considered the most ideal time to explore the beautiful scenery of Dat Doc beach. At this time, the weather is cool, sunny and less rainy, suitable for swimming and playing. If you plan to go between October and February next year, you should check the weather forecast in advance because this is the rainy season.
– Supplies: Bring essential beach items such as: Waterproof bags to store electronics, sunscreen, hats, bathing suits, cameras,…
– Buy gifts: To buy gifts, you should move to the center of Con Dao town with many shops selling fresh seafood, dried seafood, souvenirs, almond jam…
– Visit other famous beaches: In Con Dao, there are many beautiful beaches, so if you have a lot of time, you should combine sightseeing such as: Dam Trau Beach, Ong Dung beach, Lo Voi beach, etc. Cowardly, An Hai beach, Hot spring beach,…
Above is the whole experience of going to Dat Doc Con Dao beach for fun and experience. Hopefully, the information shared above will help you have a memorable trip and discover the memorable Dat Doc beach paradise. Don’t forget to miss the very detailed Con Dao travel experience .
- Discover Dam Trau Con Dao s most beautiful beach
- Bai Ba Keo Phu Quoc – a beautiful sea paradise in the pearl island fascinates visitors
- Da Nang’s My Khe beach listed among top 25 beautiful beaches in Asia
- Top 5 most beautiful beaches in Ninh Thuan
- Check-in the beautiful islands in Phu Quoc to see the scenery like paradise
- The most beautiful and famous beaches in Ha Long to delight summer fun
- The unique “egg beach” in Vietnam
- Thuân An, a peaceful beach in Huê
- Son Hao Beach – a paradise to ‘cool off’ summer days and live a beautiful virtual life