A beach in Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The central coastal province of Khanh Hoa has issued a plan to welcome visitors in October with priority given to leisure and closed tourism services.
According to the provincial Department of Tourism, the province intends to receive domestic tourists from October 15 and foreign ones from December this year.
Nguyen Thi Le Thanh, Deputy Director of the department, said that the agency had developed tourism promotion programmes to encourage local residents to travel in the province, adding that it would also prioritise attracting tourists from neighbouring provinces, then from such areas as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, southeast and northern provinces.
Visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received one shot of COVID-19 vaccine but test negative for the virus, she said.
As for international tourists, they should be given their second shots at least 14 days and no more than 12 months before their entry. For those who have recovered from COVID-19, the time from hospital discharge to their entry date must not exceed 12 months.
The plan will be applied for visitors who have registered to join package tours of travel agencies.
- Khanh Hoa to pilot vaccine passport program
- Another Vietnam’s Beach City plans to welcome international tourists with vaccine passports
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- How Khanh Hoa preprare to welcome more than 9000 foreign visitors
- An Giang launches tourism stimulus programmes
- North-central Vietnamese province welcomes vaccinated domestic tourists
- Enterprises plan to receive tourists and revive sector
- The first city of Vietnam to welcome vaccinated international visitors
- Vietnam welcomes more and more foreign tourists with vaccine passports after two years of closure