The Vam Sat eco-tourism area (Representative image)
NDO - The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism has coordinated with Can Gio district to build a pilot programme to organise a trip on September 19 for frontline forces in fight against COVID-19 epidemic in the city.
This is the first tour for quite some time as the city has been implementing social distancing.
Accordingly, Saigontourist Group is the consulting organisation.
It is expected that more than 100 medical staff and frontline forces in fight against COVID-19 epidemic will attend this pilot tour.
The programme includes two self-contained tours during the day to four tourist destinations including: the Vam Sat eco-tourism area, Rung Sac (Sac forest) Military Base , Dan Xay tourist area and Hon Ngoc Phuong Nam (Southern Pearl) tourist area.
Currently, Can Gio district has basically controlled the Covid-19 epidemic and is recognised as a "green zone".
According to the plan, from September 16 to October 30, Can Gio district will pilot open tourism to welcome people and tourists with full safety conditions applied.
- Art programme honours forces on COVID-19 frontline
- Ho Chi Minh City launches interesting tourist programme to lure visitors
- HCM City begins travel stimulus programme
- Ninh Binh launches new helicopter tour on Trang An complex
- New helicopter tour piloted in world heritage site Ninh Binh
- Tour launched to invite visitors to the heritage lands of Ninh Binh and Thanh Hoa
- Supporting workers and medical staff to fight the epidemic
- HCM City welcomes first tourist group on stimulus travel package
- HCM City tour agents offer tourists with various promotions