Con Dao prepares to welcome domestic tourists on charter flights
NDO - Con Dao district (Ba Ria - Vung Tau) is being allowed to pilot welcome domestic tourists on tours, from September 15.
The People's Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province has just issued a document allowing a number of production, business and service activities in the districts of Chau Duc, Xuyen Moc, Dat Do and Con Dao to reopen from September 15.
Accordingly, in the immediate future, from September 15 to October 30, 2021, Authorities in Ba Ria-Vung Tau will allow four resorts and tourist areas in green zones to admit fully vaccinated travelers from within the country. They are the Grand Ho Tram Strip tourism complex, Melia Ho Tram beach resort and Binh Chau Hot Spring Resort in Xuyen Moc District, and Six Senses Con Dao beach resort in Con Dao District.
The facilities must have all anti-epidemic measures in place.
They must have quarantine areas and ensure staff stay at the workplace and have been vaccinated at least once for Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to resuming work, and everyone must undergo a PCR test every 72 hours.
They have to transport the tourists to and from other cities and provinces using heir own vehicles.
To visit these facilities, travelers need to furnish documents showing they have received two shots of a vaccine, the second between 14 days and 12 months before their date of arrival.
Guests will be tested for Covid-19 on the first, sixth and 13th days.
They are not allowed to go out and have to strictly follow anti-pandemic regulations. They are required to make a reservation and pay a deposit to the facilities.
Based on the evaluation of the implementation results, the Provincial People's Committee will develop an implementation plan for the period from November 1 onwards in accordance with the epidemic situation.
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau will welcome domestic tourists from September 15
- Ho Tram beach town offers more than meets the eye
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau keeps planning of 6 golf course development areas, with total investment of hundreds of billions USD
- FLC wants to build a resort complex and a golf course in Con Dao
- Vietnam Top Destination: Ho Tram beach town, a feast for the eyes
- Vietnam Top Destination Ho Tram beach town a feast for the eyes
- Binh Chau hot spring: A perfect place to refresh
- Ministry proposes allowing international tourists to visit Phu Quoc from October
- The first city of Vietnam to welcome vaccinated international visitors