Authorities in Ba Ria-Vung Tau will allow four resorts and tourist areas in green zones to admit fully vaccinated travelers from within the country from September 15.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
Grand Ho Tram Strip tourism complex, Melia Ho Tram beach resort and Binh Chau Hot Spring Resort in Xuyen Moc District, and Six Senses Con Dao beach resort in Con Dao District will welcome domestic tourists from September 15.
The facilities must have all anti-pandemic measures in place.
They must have quarantine areas and ensure staff stay at the workplace and have been vaccinated at least once for Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to resuming work, and everyone must undergo a PCR test every 72 hours.
They have to transport the tourists to and from other cities and provinces by their own vehicles.
To visit these facilities, travelers need to furnish documents showing they have received two shots of a vaccine, the second between 14 days and 12 months before the date of arrival.
Guests will be tested for Covid-19 on the first, sixth and 13th days.
They are not allowed to go out and have to strictly follow anti-pandemic regulations. They are required to make a reservation and pay a deposit to the facilities.
Authorities will also allow eateries to reopen in four districts where the pandemic is under control, including Con Dao, famous for its beaches and infamous wartime French prison, though only to provide takeaway food, on September 15.
The province, home to a long, sandy coast, ordered a swimming ban and suspended all tourism activities in June as its neighbor HCMC began to grapple with its most challenging outbreak.
In the ongoing wave, it has recorded 3,885 cases.
- The first city of Vietnam to welcome vaccinated international visitors
- Ho Tram beach town offers more than meets the eye
- Philippines eases quarantine, test rules for fully vaccinated inbound travelers
- Vietnam Top Destination: Ho Tram beach town, a feast for the eyes
- Vietnam Top Destination Ho Tram beach town a feast for the eyes
- European countries have Vietnam in their travel red list
- The 10 best budget hotels near Ho Tram beach, Ho Coc
- Top 10 tourist Attractions near Ho Chi Minh City
- FLC wants to build a resort complex and a golf course in Con Dao