The duck skin is crispy, the meat is soft, keeping the natural sweetness, not drying, and the aroma of the spices.
MakingDucks should be cleaned, plucked thoroughly, cut in half or spread horizontally so that when roasting ducks, they cook quickly and evenly. Then, rub salt and lemon (or make a mixture of white wine and crushed ginger), rinse, drain and/or pat dry.Make a mixture of duck marinade: In a bowl, mix together: 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon char siu (or cashew) coloring powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp cooking oil, 1 tbsp seasoning, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp five spices, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp ginger powder (or substitute with ginger) crushed garlic). Stir until mixture dissolves and thickens.Wearing gloves, spread the marinade mixture all over the duck, both on the inside and outside of the duck. Marinate for at least 30 minutes for the duck to absorb the spices. If marinated longer, the roast duck will be more delicious, when marinated, wrap the food in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator.Roast Duck: Roast duck is best on charcoal. Place halves of duck on each grill and place to grill over hot coals, turning sides occasionally to brown evenly. If using an oven or air fryer, bake 2 times, 30 minutes each time. If you want crispy skin, add a mixture of vinegar and honey.Dipping sauce: Garlic divided into 2 parts (1 part chopped, 1 part pounded with garlic and chili for later). Fry the minced garlic, add 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce (soy sauce), 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon chili sauce, stir until the mixture thickens, turn off the heat, add minced garlic and chili.Presentation and enjoyment: The duck is served with fresh vegetables, a mixture of garlic and chili soy sauce.
Attention:If baking in an air fryer, the first time you should wrap it in foil, turn the belly up so the duck won’t dry out, and don’t wrap the second time.The longer the duck marinating time, the more seasoning will infuse, making the roast duck more delicious and richer.You can sprinkle a little more roasted sesame (sesame) on the roast duck before enjoying.
- 1 duck (2-2.2kg)
- Soy sauce (soy sauce)
- Char siu flour (or cashew powder)
- Sugar, honey, seasoning, five spices, ginger powder, garlic powder, chili, garlic, vinegar.
- Basil, coriander, cucumber, pickled and sour bamboo shoots…
- Grain salt, lemon or white wine, ginger.
- Roast duck with honey
- Recipe Fried crab with tamarind sauce
- Roast duck pho from Lang is strange but delicious
- Assorted duck dishes a delightful Hà Nội delicacy
- Hanoi a paradise for lovers of delicious duck soup
- Recipe Steamed carp with dracontomelon leaves – summer taste with video
- Squid wok with vegetables
- Recipe Sweet and sour stir fried squid
- Peking duck pancakes
- Vietnamese food: Duck fried with garlic