To have a trip to explore the beautiful coastal city of Vung Tau with the most experienced, determining the time is very necessary. So do you know which season is the most beautiful to go to Vung Tau? Let’s find the answer through the article below.
Weather characteristics in Vung Tau
To answer the question of which is the most beautiful season to go to Vung Tau, you first need to find out the weather characteristics here. Specifically, Vung Tau is located in the tropical monsoon region and is influenced by the ocean, so the climate is cool and pleasant. The weather in Vung Tau is divided into 2 seasons: sunny and rainy. In which, the dry season lasts from November to April next year is influenced by the northeast monsoon, and the rainy season from May to October is influenced by the southwest monsoon.
Vung Tau rarely has storms and the rainy season usually doesn’t last long. The average temperature in Vung Tau fluctuates around 25 – 28 degrees Celsius, so you can go at any time of the year. Each time in Vung Tau has its own beautiful scenery along with special festivals. In particular, traveling to Vung Tau, you will be immersed in the clear and cool seawater to relax.
What is the best season to go to Vung Tau?
What is the best season to travel to Vung Tau ? The period from November to April next year and the time before or after Tet is considered the most ideal time to explore the beauty of Vung Tau. At this time, the weather in Vung Tau is very beautiful, suitable for fun activities and relaxation. In particular, the blue sea water and cool climate let you enjoy relaxing swimming. Near Tet, Vung Tau attracts a large number of tourists with cherry blossom roads in full bloom as if they were in Japan. Therefore, when visiting the coastal city of Vung Tau at this time, you will admire the beautiful scenery and unleash virtual check-in.
What is the best season to go to Vung Tau? If you want to immerse yourself in the traditional cultural festivals in Vung Tau, you can go around the 2nd lunar month. The most typical is the Nghinh Co festival held on February 12 (lunar calendar) with a large scale and many unique cultural activities such as: boat racing, singing, lion dance… In addition, there is a ceremony Nghinh Ong Festival (from February 16 to 18 of the lunar calendar with performances of Chao singing, drumming, martial arts.
From May to October is also the most ideal time to travel to Vung Tau . At this time, the climate is cool and fresh, with beautiful sunshine, suitable for swimming and sightseeing. It can be seen that the highlight of Vung Tau tourism is swimming, you will be immersed in beautiful beaches and eat fresh seafood. Famous beaches in Vung Tau include: Doi Nhai Beach, Vong Nguyet Beach, Suoi O Beach, Ho Coc Beach, Ho Tram Beach, Chi Linh Beach, Back Beach, Front Beach…
When coming to Vung Tau at this time, you can also admire the beautiful sunset. If you plan to travel to Vung Tau on weekends or Tet holidays, you should pay attention to book flight tickets and hotels early to avoid high prices.
Depending on the individual preferences of each person, you should choose for yourself the most suitable time to explore the beautiful scenery of Vung Tau. Otherwise, you can go to Vung Tau at any time of the year, it is beautiful and ideal for sightseeing and fun activities. One thing to note is that, if you go in the rainy season, you should bring an umbrella and check the weather forecast in advance so that your trip will not be interrupted.
> See also: All disabilities hydrofoil to Vung Tau with a pleasant experience
Top suggestions for the most beautiful places in Vung Tau
When answering the question of which season to go to Vung Tau is the most beautiful and least rainy, you can refer to the suggestions of famous places below such as:
– Statue of Christ: This is a very famous place in Saigon, with a height of 32m, designed in a spiral shape and consists of 133 steps. The statue of Christ in Vung Tau achieved the largest record in Vietnam and became the favorite destination of many tourists when coming to the coastal city of Vung Tau.
– Pig Hill : Dubbed as a virtual living paradise in Vung Tau with wild and unique beauty. Vung Tau Pig Hill possesses high rocks and narrow roads that are ideal for check-in. The location of Con Heo hill at Back beach with a view overlooking the beautiful Vung Tau beach.
– Upside Down Cafe: If you are looking for a unique place to take photos in Vung Tau, then Upside Down Cafe is the ideal address that you should not miss. With unique architecture and beautiful furniture, you will have super-quality photos as a souvenir. Ticket price is 40,000 VND/person.
– Nghinh Phong Cape : Also known as Heaven’s Gate, has a unique mountain view and fresh natural climate. Exploring Nghinh Phong cape, you will be able to check-in to live virtual beautiful pictures. Especially, if you go with a large group of friends, you can bring camping gear here.
– Suoi Nghe sheep field: The first place that young people hunt when they come to Vung Tau. Coming to the sheep field, you will have fun with the lovely sheep here and freely check in super beautiful photos as a souvenir. Ticket price ranges: 50,000 VND – 150,000 VND / person.
Hopefully, the above advice will help you answer the question of which season is the most beautiful to go to Vung Tau and have a memorable trip. Besides, you can refer to a Very useful Vung Tau travel experience .
- What beautiful season to travel to Da Lat to facilitate sightseeing and photography?
- Which season is the best season for Con Dao tourism and where to go?
- Vung Tau monkeys and a series of animal photos spilled into the streets during the Covid-19 season
- What month is the most beautiful and convenient to travel to Quy Nhon?
- 5 ideal check-in points in Vung Tau for young people
- All 10 of the most beautiful virtual live cafes in Vung Tau, anyone who loves taking pictures with sea views must take note immediately!
- Nha Trang’s weather and the ideal time to travel to Nha Trang during the year
- PV Gas Vung Tau sets new record in daily LPG filling
- Coastal city hosts “Vung Tau Taste Week 2021“
- Surprisingly beautiful frescoed alley in Vung Tau popularly shared amongst tourists