In the expensive land of District 7, not everyone knows the delicious and affordable snacks. If you are wondering where to eat, here are some very useful suggestions for you!
Tan Quy beef with guise leaves
The first impression when coming to Tan Quy Loot Beef is that as soon as entering the alley, customers can smell the aroma of beef and guise leaves. Tan Quy Beef Leaf Restaurant is very crowded, so just a little delay and you have to wait for a long time! Most of the time the tables at the restaurant are full of people.
The beef leaves here are big, the meat is plentiful and fragrant, with a lot of mayonnaise and peanut sauce added, the sauce is delicious from the table, very satisfying. Tan Quy beef with guise leaves is also comfortable for vegetables after you eat them all. In addition, you can also be completely assured of the safety of the restaurant’s food.
- Address: 47/20 Road No. 2, Tan Quy Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 17:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 22,000 – 55,000 VND
If you are looking for a sushi restaurant that is both delicious and cheap, come to Sushi 88 right away.
The space of Sushi 88 is very spacious and airy, enough to accommodate hundreds of people. Unlike other luxury sushi restaurants, when coming to Sushi 88 , you will be completely comfortable chatting with friends happily without having to pay attention to anything around.
The menu of the restaurant is also very extensive. Therefore, you can rest assured that you will be full when you come to the shop. Although the price is quite cheap, the quality of food at Sushi 88 is always guaranteed. The shop always ensures that the ingredients are fresh and of clear origin. Come to Sushi 88 to eat and feel.
- Address: 43 – 45 Nguyen Thi Thap, Himlam Residential Area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 098 575 37 53
- Opening time: 16:30 – 21:30
- Reference price: 35,000 – 350,000 VND
- Website: http://sushi88.vn/
- Gmail: Dinhminhphuc2012@gmail.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/sushi88.com.vn
The Cake Factory
One of the best places to enjoy quality cakes in District 7 that you should not miss is The Cake Factory . When coming here, you can freely choose from a variety of delicious cakes beyond expectations. The Cake Factory offers all kinds of cakes, from savory cakes, pastries, cupcakes, cookies,… In addition, customers can also order The Cake Factory to make them.Cakes for special occasions.
One of the plus points of The Cake Factory is that its cakes look very eye-catching. They are like works of art. Not only that, their taste is also unbelievably excellent. The cake is soft and fragrant, made from good ingredients, so it is not dry. The taste of the cake is very suitable for customers, including foreigners.
- Address: 185 Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCMC
- 0767 785 510 (zalo/viber)
- 0902 965 118 (call/zalo)
- 0901 139928 (zalo/viber only)
- Opening time: 09:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 35,000 – 350,000 VND
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/thecakefactoryvn/
Beef jerky 3 Delicious
Surely the first impression that Bo Ne 3 Ngon gives customers is the unique and strange name of the restaurant, right? The reason why the restaurant is called Bo Ne 3 Ngon is that it meets all 3 criteria: soft, delicious and clean beef. If you are bored with the usual pork or chicken dishes, then 3 Ngon Bo Ne will definitely be a good suggestion for you.
Whether the beef dish is delicious or not depends a lot on how the beef is marinated, each restaurant has a different secret, especially with Bo Ne 3 Ngon , it can’t be faulted, the beef is bold, fragrant and delicious. very Self. Diners who come here first feel satisfied and impressed. Bo Ne 3 Ngon not only has delicious food but also very affordable prices, so diners fall in love and love the restaurant even more.
- Address: 167 Lam Van Ben, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening time: 06:30 – 22:30
- Reference price: 20,000 – 60,000 VND
Bachutha – Thai Banana Cake
Have you tried Thai banana cake? Come to Bachutha restaurant to enjoy yourself. Bachutha is considered one of the best Thai banana cake shops in Saigon, not just District 7.
In particular, Bachutha has a super cheap banana cake with eggs, bananas, and especially delicious Mozzarella cheese. The cake has cheese but does not make diners feel bored, but on the contrary, it is very tasty, sweet and fragrant. Those who specialize in hunting for delicious restaurants should not miss this restaurant.
- Address: 54 Street No. 10, Tan Quy Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 090 987 29 26 – 079 255 4191
- Opening hours: 17:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 20,000 – 30,000 VND
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Banhchuoi.Thai.Bachutha
Tu Trinh – Beef with guise leaves & beef with fish fat
Tu Trinh – Lot beef & fish fat beef is a famous snack place in District 7.
The decoration style of the restaurant is bold Vietnamese dishes. The food at the restaurant is not only guaranteed to be beautifully decorated, the quantity eaten is high, but the quality is also perfect. Tu Trinh – Beef with guise leaves & beef with fish fat is appreciated by customers as a very clean and hygienic way to prepare food. In particular, the restaurant’s dipping sauce is always rated as delicious, strange but very good quality.
- Address: 1B Street No. 10, Tan Quy Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 032 718 1838
- Opening hours: 15:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 10,000 VND – 30,000 VND
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/103788604574492
Snow Flower Bingsu
Snow Flower Bingsu is a brings famous in District 7, City. HCM. The young people living here are not unknown to the shop. Every evening, the shop is full of customers, this place is like a gathering place for people to relax after a long tiring day.
In particular, the owner of Bingsu Tuyet Hoa is Korean, so the bingsu here can be said to be the most delicious. Bingsu here is made from 100% fresh milk, there are many toppings for diners to choose from.
The staff at Bingsu Tuyet Hoa are very enthusiastic, always happy, open to customers and serve food very quickly. Moreover, the space of the restaurant is spacious and airy with free parking, which is very convenient for diners every time they visit the restaurant. Come and visit Bingsu Snow Flower right away!
- Address: 28/1 Pham Van Nghi, Sky Garden 1 Quarter, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 028 5410 6994
- Opening time: 11:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 70,000 – 200,000 VND
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/bingsutuyethoa/
Fried egg & beef noodle soup
Snack fans cannot help but know about the unique fried egg & beef noodle dish that thousands of people love. Street No. 17, District 7 is the gathering place of many delicious – nutritious – cheap snack shops, especially at number 92. If you don’t know this fried dough shop, go there and try it now to feel it.
- Address: 92 Street No. 17, Tan Kieng Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 15:00 – 22:00
- Reference price: 15,000 – 25,000 VND
Nobita Milk Tea
Nobita milk tea is a delicious milk tea shop, always busy with people coming in and out and customers are mainly students. Nobita milk tea has a beautiful space, enough for those who like to live virtual to broadcast with the most sparkling image.
Moreover, the drinks here are also very delicious, the milk tea is fragrant and sweet, not too harsh and not boring. In addition, Nobita Milk Tea also serves side dishes such as mixed rice paper, french fries, five-color chicken, … enough to set up a peach table and enjoy a chat, right!
- Address: 175 Street No. 17, Tan Kieng Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 23:00
- Reference price: 10,000 – 25,000 VND
Bubu ice cream sticky rice
As a familiar shop for most snackers and students here, Bubu Kem sticky rice shop has a clean and airy space with wooden tables and mainly orange decorative tones that look very eye-catching. Here, there are many dishes to choose from such as coconut ice cream, fried food, bingsu with affordable prices. Enthusiastic service staff, delicious food, more than just strong wifi! Feel free to eat delicious food while surfing the web and watch movies, too! What are you waiting for, invite your friends to develop right away!
- Address: 205 Street 17, Tan Quy Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 21:00
- Reference price: from 15,000 – 40,000 VND
Never mind Two sisters
As a specialty dish in Binh Thuan, now you don’t have to go far to enjoy this special flavor. Chai Lui The sisters are a small shop located on 6th Street, if anyone is not familiar with the road, they must ask the people to let them know because here the parallel lines are easy to mistake!
The space of the two sisters, although small, is always crowded and the service is extremely cute, funny, and quick. When you come to order, they will make it right away and bring up a plate of fragrant, hot, crispy fried pork rolls, dipping in dipping sauce with star fruit, green bananas and vegetables. In addition, here also serves a variety of drinks with relatively cheap prices such as iced tea, Pepsi,… Generally, coming here to eat with friends or loved ones is great, watching the street and eating delicious food is nothing like that. .
- Address: 2 Street No. 6, Tan Kieng Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 16:00 – 21:00
- Reference price: 10,000 – 5 5,000 VND
Lee’s – Fried chicken & snacks
If you are a big fan of fried chicken, but don’t want to squeeze in at KFC or Lotteria, come to Lee’s – Fried Chicken & Snacks to enjoy right away. The restaurant has fried chicken with sauce, which is delicious.
Lee’s – Fried chicken & snacks are one Korean fried chicken restaurant in District 7 is famous for its signature sauce chicken. The restaurant is quite small and clean. The owner is very enthusiastic. When you come here to eat, you will have to wait a bit longer, because after receiving your order, the staff will start frying the chicken for you. Therefore, the restaurant’s chicken is always hot and crispy.
- Address: 137 Tran Trong Cung, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 097 948 47 34
- Opening hours: 16:00 – 23:00
- Reference price: 9,000 – 168,000 VND
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GaranHanQuoc.Charly1989
Hopefully, the above list will help you find places to send your soul to eat and drink, a cool cup of milk tea in the hot afternoon, or a bowl of noodle soup, smoky soup in rainy days. The cold beams are all not bad choices at all, right?
- Ba Toa beef hot pot – will regret if you come to Dalat without eating this dish
- Two hot pot dishes never get bored when coming to Da Lat
- Top 5 delicious Dalat beef noodle shops that are the most memorable
- Dinner with 5$ in Hau Giang
- The restaurant for nearly 30 years changes dishes every day
- 5 dishes you have not eaten yet know Tri Ton
- Strange dry noodle dish “order 1 get 2”, customers slurping in Gia Lai
- American YouTuber suggests 3 delicious restaurants in Da Lat
- 10 delicious restaurants in Ha Nam, customers come in and out heavily