Ca Pass, Co Ma Pass on the way back from Dai Lanh Cape
Along the way from Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa) to Phu Yen to the North, a place you should visit is Dai Lanh Cape, which is considered the easternmost point of Vietnam.
Dien Cape is about 30 km from Tuy Hoa city (Phu Yen). This is the place where young people often check-in when passing through the territory of Hoa Tam commune, Dong Hoa district. At the nose, there is a marble plaque with the words “The easternmost point – The place to welcome the first sunrise on the mainland of Vietnam”.
Dai Lanh lighthouse was built by the French in 1890, 26.5 m high above the building foundation and 110 m high above sea level.
Along the way from Dai Lanh cape to Nha Trang, another popular tourist attraction is Co Ma pass and Ca pass.
Ca pass tunnel, located between Phu Yen and Khanh Hoa provinces, is currently the second longest road tunnel in the country, after Hai Van tunnel, with an investment of more than 16,600 billion VND . The work is designed with 4 lanes (3.75 m wide each) according to expressway standards.
Co Ma pass tunnel in Khanh Hoa province bordering Phu Yen is one of the works of the Ca Pass tunnel project (Phu Yen). This is considered the largest and most modern road tunnel project in Vietnam.
The population here is quite sparse. To enjoy the beautiful scenery, you should go around the pass (on the right) instead of going through the tunnel.
Co Ma pass road tunnel is 500 m long, consisting of two parallel tunnels 30 m apart, each pipe is nearly 10 m wide with 2 lanes in each direction, designed according to Japanese mountain tunnel standards, with high speed. 80 km/h.
Many beaches stretching along this road appear to be beautiful. In particular, each layer of waves crashing gently on the sandy shore.
Present here at any time of the day, visitors can forget about the fatigue and worries because of the wild scenery, less affected by human hands. Follow zingnews
- Dai Lanh Cape and Vung Ro Bay: Two highlights of Phu Yen tourism
- Dai Lanh Cape and Vung Ro Bay best ravishing hideaways in Phu Yen
- Touring Dai Lanh Cape Phu Yen welcomes the dawn and impressive “virtual life”
- The magnificent scene at the place where the first sunrise on the Vietnamese mainland was received
- Catching first sunlight at Dien Cape
- Discovering Đôi Cape, journey towards the sun
- Welcoming the sunrise at Mui Dien
- Khanh Hoa – Phu Yen road seen from above
- Discover beautiful coastline road and pristine beaches from Vung Tau to Binh Dinh
Today, 07:18Government urges nationwide power savings
Today, 03:30NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change
Today, 01:17OMD Ranked #1 for Competitiveness and Consistency
Today, 00:21The Right Earbuds for Lady Girls -- Baseus AirNora 2