Hanoi authorities have issued a plan on the city’s tourism promotion activities after the Covid-19 pandemic.
The programme, which will be jointly carried out by the Department of Culture and Sports, the Department of Tourism, Hoan Kiem District and some agencies, is scheduled to take place on June 26-28 at the Ly Thai To Flower Garden and the pedestrian area around Hoan Kiem Lake.
An arts performance by Hoan Kiem Lake
Around 50 booths of tour operators, hotels, airlines, travel associations in Hanoi will be displayed on Le Thach Street to introduce and sell Hanoi’s tourism services and products such as Tay Ho lotus tea, Trang Tien ice cream, Giang coffee and sweet lotus seed gruel.
On June 27, there will be a Hanoi – a Green Destination Street Festival with arts and cultural activities around Hoan Kiem Lake. Roughly 4,000 artists and artisans are expected to participate in the event.
In July, Hoan Kiem District plans to launch the expanded pedestrian street space in the south of the Hanoi Old Quarter, including Tam Thuong-Yen Thai and Hang Da. The district will also upgrade Tong Duy Tan-Cam Chi food street.
- Hanoi to open exhibition on Covid-19 prevention
- Colourful dragon festival livens up pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi
- Hanoi promotes destinations to attract visitors
- Pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem lake extended
- Pedestrian streets expanded around Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hoan Kiem lake pedestrian space bustling with Dragon Dance Festival
- Hoan Kiem Lake paths to get facelift
- Hoan Kiem Lake area blanketed in rubbish after Christmas Eve
- Hanoi expands the pedestrian street space
- Hoan Kiem Lake, fantastic place in the heart of Hanoi