Mi Quang noodle
NDO/VNA - Da Nang City Tourism Promotion Centre, in collaboration with Helen Le, the host of Helen’s Recipes YouTube channel on Vietnamese cuisine, have launched a livestream programme entitled “Mam Mam Da Nang” to provide viewers with cooking instructions for typical Da Nang dishes.
The complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam and around the world have made it impossible for tourists to travel and explore the cuisine, she said.
The programme which aims to introduce to tourists destinations in Da Nang and its cuisine will be broadcast live at 4-5pm on Saturday (July 10, 17 and 26) on Facebook and TikTok channel Danang Fantasticity and on Fanpage of Helen’s Recipes.
The programme will be broadcast live on Saturdays, July 10, 17 and 26 on Facebook and TikTok channel Danang Fantasticity and on the Fanpage of Helen's Recipes.
Dishes introduced in the programme are easy to cook and healthy meals.
Each livestream event will provide viewers with interesting information about the typical dishes of the city such as banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake filled with shrimp, pork and bean sprouts), fish noodle, mi Quang (Quang Nam-style flat rice noodle with pork, shrimp, and fresh herbs), and other local seafood dishes. Thus, she said, it is easy for them to select food when they arrive in Da Nang.
Many attractive gifts will also be offered to viewers who take part in quizzes during the programme.
“The 'Mam mam Da Nang' livestreams want to remind the audience that cooking is not just about ingredients, recipes but it's also about the love, passion and traditional values of the family to eat delicious meals together and implement the 5K message to prevent and fight against COVID-19,” Lan said.
- Programme to advertise Da Nang cuisine
- Da Nang inks one-month tourism promotion deal with BBC
- Chef promotes the quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine
- Programme launched to promote Vietnamese tourism on YouTube
- Da Nang tourism promoted on BBC
- BBC broadcasts Da Nang tourism ads
- Da Nang prepares pilot programme to welcome international tourists
- Da Nang shifts focus to attracting domestic tourists in 2021 amid globally complicated Covid-19
- Buy it or cook it: Local and expat YouTubers highlight the diversity of Vietnam’s most famous dish