Special occasion coming up? We have searched high and low for the restaurants that go the extra mile for couples. Whether it’s a naturally romantic setting or special little touches, these places are utterly charming – in fact, they’re the most romantic restaurants in Ho Chi Minh.
From sky-high towers to floating river restaurants, these places will have you dining in style.
Most Romantic Restaurants In Ho Chi Minh
1. The Deck Saigon
The Deck is situated on the banks of the Saigon River, making it the ideal place for a quiet riverside dinner with someone you love. Enjoy the sounds of lapping water and soft, romantic music as you watch the sunset from the deck.
If you’re not afraid of heights, then plan to wine and dine at EON51, Ho Chi Minh City’s most romantic restaurant. You’ll find it peering over the city on the 51st floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower. Small, intimate tables and superior service all add to the romantic nature of the restaurant.
3. Trois Gourmands
While often regarded as one of the finest French Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, Trois Gourmands is also one of the most romantic restaurants in Vietnam. From the red accents to the elegant decor, this is where you want to go if you’re looking to impress.
4. Le Corto
For classic French cuisine (always a foolproof choice for date night), Le Corto is a must-visit. Artfully presented plates of gourmet cold cuts and cheeses, fresh oysters Claire de Fine from Nha Trang and pan-fried scallops will ensure a feast to remember. Add in candlelit vibes with gilded mirrors and it oozes romance.
5. Elisa Floating Restaurant
Elisa restaurant is a unique floating restaurant in District 4, with colorful sails, luxurious interiors and fusion-style cuisine. Dine on board and then make your way to the romantic open Skydeck for after-dinner cocktails. There’s also live Vietnamese music onboard every evening from 8pm.
6. Shamoji Robata Yaki
This intimate Japanese restaurant is a ‘robatyaki’, a type of grill restaurant where the fresh produce and seafood is placed in front of you, between the grill and the counter. Enjoy picking exactly what you like and watching the skilled chefs cook it in front of you. The festive Japanese market-style interior adds a warm glow.
7. Noir. Dining In The Dark Saigon
For a truly memorable dining experience, have date night at this dining in the dark restaurant. You’ll set off on a culinary journey through taste, smell, touch and sound, with a multi-course menu of mystery dishes. After you’ve dined, you can enjoy a cocktail in the lounge where the servers will reveal what you actually had for dinner.
Follow bigseventravel/ Photo:Internet
- 10 ideal restaurants for a cozy Christmas Eve in Saigon
- “Pocket” series of cafe terrace watching the romantic sunset in Saigon
- Nho Que River dons romantic garb in red silk cotton flower season
- Saigon oldest zoo becomes romantic backdrop for Vietnamese Korean couple s photoshoots
- Thanh Da Peninsula Meeting point to enjoy Saigon s nightlife
- Delicious and super famous Northern food restaurants in Saigon
- Watch the sunset on the banks of the Hau River, enjoy the dish priced ‘tens of million’
- Top 10 Nightlife Experiences in Ho Chi Minh
- ‘Search’ for the most beautiful and famous District 1 entertainment places