Discover the most attractive and unique places to hang out in Saigon this weekend!
Ho Chi Minh City Museum
Designed by French architect Alfred Foulhoux and formerly the Governor’s Palace of Cochinchina, the Ho Chi Minh City Museum stands out on a green street in the heart of District 1 with a Gothic architectural style like a castle. Ancient and unique mansion combined with delicate and extremely harmonious Asian features. If you are a lover of classic and nostalgic features, this is definitely the ideal place for your trip to Saigon.
Not only is it a favorite place to take photos of Saigon youth, coming to Ho Chi Minh City Museum you will have the opportunity to learn the history of the formation and development of the city named after Uncle Ho through 10 galleries. The sequential contents are Nature – archeology → Geography – administration Saigon – Ho Chi Minh city → Trade port, Trade – service → Industry and handicraft → Culture of Saigon – City Ho Chi Minh City → Revolutionary struggle 1930 – 1954 → Revolutionary struggle 1954 – 1975 → Resistance memorabilia → Vietnam money.
Ho Chi Minh City Museum is a familiar attraction every weekend
A small note when visiting the Ho Chi Minh City Museum is that in addition to the entrance fee when you bring your camera, you will have to notify the security guard and pay an additional service fee! According to Saigon travel experience from the lands, if not for work reasons, you should only bring a phone with a sharpshooting mode, save money and still have thousands of pictures.
– Address: 65 Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 30,000 VND/person
– Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:00 daily
Snow Town Saigon amusement park
Experience snowfall and skiing right in Saigon, believe it? Then you probably don’t know the “unique” weekend outing in Saigon – Snow Town Saigon. Built on an area of 4000m2 combined with modern real snowmaking technology from Japan, this special amusement park will bring you into the frozen world, enjoy watching the snowfall, try skiing or enjoy food. at the unique snow restaurant. Note that to ensure safety and keep your body warm, you must wear full clothes, hats, and skates that are distributed to each visitor!
The place to hang out in Saigon at the weekend is so unique
– Address: 125 Dong Van Cong, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
- Monday – Friday: 150,000VND/person
- Saturday & Sunday: 160,000 VND/person
- Public holidays (according to the State calendar): 180,000 VND/person
– Opening hours: 09:00 – 21:00
If you want to find a place to hang out in Saigon on the weekend that is both beautiful, cheap and many of the most virtual living spots in the city, you cannot miss the Zoo and Botanical Garden. Currently, the Zoo and Botanical Garden is nurturing more than 1000 animals of 125 different rare species along with 2500 trees that need to be preserved. Attractive activities such as visiting the children’s zoo, watching wild animals eat or watching free animal show every Saturday and Sunday, so this place is chosen by many families with young children as an outing spot. Saigon weekend .
The ghost check-in corner at the Botanical Garden
In addition, young people in Saigon often go on dates to organize picnics, check in a series of beautiful virtual living corners like Amazon in the heart of the city – a prime area with many attractions and luxury Saigon hotels. level. Some notes when traveling to the Zoo and Botanical Garden you should keep in mind are:
- Comfortable, sweat-wicking clothing, hats, sneakers
- Prepare drinks and snacks
- Apply anti-mosquito and insect repellent
- No littering
- Do not arbitrarily touch animals, feed animals
– Address: 2 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Children under 1m in height (accompanied by family): Free
- Guests from 1m to under 1m3: 30,000VND/child/
- Guests from 1m3 and above: 50,000VND/adult
– Opening hours: All days, including New Year holidays according to the time frame:
- 05:00 – 06:30 : For individuals participating in nourishing and exercising exercises.
- 07:00 – 18:30 : For visitors.
Cu Chi Tunnels
Located about 70km south of the city center, Cu Chi Tunnels is a famous national historical relic throughout the country and abroad and is always the most worth-visiting place when visiting Saigon. This place used to be a major resistance base of the main Vietnamese army in the resistance war against the US for national salvation, built by the people themselves with a solid and complete defense system for all activities and the special thing is that they deep underground. It is because of this great significance that Cu Chi Tunnels is always a stopover in the hottest Ho Chi Minh tour, visitors will also have the opportunity to shoot real rifles, challenge micro tunnels,… No, It is undeniable that Cu Chi Tunnels is the most worth-experienced weekend resort near Saigon.
– Address: Phu Hiep Hamlet, Phu My Hung Commune, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 20,000VND/person
– Opening hours: 07:00 – 17:00 daily
Jump Arena Amusement Park Jump Arena
Undoubtedly the largest indoor trampoline park in Vietnam, Jump Arena is an entertainment complex with various types of physical training such as wall climbing, rope climbing, aerial challenge, ninja challenge, and jumping. bungee is for adults only. Jump Arena trampoline park also designed a children’s area with gentler and more relaxing activities such as free dance, basketball, handball, chasing, … anyone can participate. Nothing is more suitable for a place to hang out in Saigon this weekend for your whole family.
Places to hang out in Saigon for the weekend to practice fitness
– Address: 63 Hanoi Highway, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Monday – Friday: 100,000VND/60 minutes and 150,000VND/unlimited
- Saturday & Sunday: 140,000VND/60 minutes and 210,000VND/120 minutes
– Business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 20:00
- Saturday & Sunday: 09:00 – 21:00
Kart 1 – Go Kart racing
Where to go on weekends near Saigon? Definitely can’t miss the Go Kart Formula 1 racetrack with a length of 340m which is a mecca for speed enthusiasts and supercars like the famous Hollywood movie “Fast & Furious”. All go-karts at Kart 1 are the latest equipment imported directly from Germany and integrate a smart positioning chip to measure the time and achievement of each stage for players. If you are a newbie, you should attend training sessions to get acquainted and try different races before competing officially with friends and relatives. Although the price is quite expensive, there is nothing “cooler” to set up a racing association at the weekend. Remember to prepare enough gloves, helmets, glasses, protective gear in advance or you can rent it right at this amusement park for a relatively cheap fee.
Young people enjoy the go-kart track in Saigon
– Address: Hello Park 582/12 Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- 5 minutes: 125,000 VND
- 10 minutes: 200,000 VND
- 15 minutes: 275,000 VND
- Personal training 1:1: 1,000,000 VND/hour
- Group training (from 2 to 4 people): 1,500,000 VND/hour
– Business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 15:00 – 21:00
- Saturday, Sunday & public holidays: 10:00 – 21:00
Suoi Tien tourist area
The famous name in the place to hang out in Saigon at the weekend once called Suoi Tien is not wrong. With 4 main areas divided according to the theme of the four spirits Long – Ly – Quy – Phung corresponding to Kim – Moc – Thuy – Hoa with the desire to build a peaceful, outstanding and sustainable country, the tourist area Suoi Tien is really the most reasonable weekend resort near Saigon for the whole family. A highlight that many tourists enjoy at Suoi Tien is the giant statue of Lac Long Quan and Au Co carved on the artificial beach of Tien Dong attracting visitors in the middle of the tourist area, especially during holidays.
Suoi Tien is the hottest name that people think of for the weekend
– Address: No. 120 Hanoi Highway, Tan Phu Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 100,000 VND/adult and 50,000 VND/child
– Business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday & Sunday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Holidays, Tet: 06:30 – 22:00
The BCR . tourist area
It is a big mistake not to list The BCR in the list of places to go out in Saigon that are most suitable for the weekend. BCR tourist area has many different interesting activities such as paintball shooting, water gun shooting, archery,… kayaking, golfing or other gentle games. This place also combines accommodation, food and beverage services and organizes team building and entertainment for large groups.
If you don’t know where to go on a weekend near Saigon, go to BCR . tourist area right away
– Address: 191 Tam Da Street, Truong Thanh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 50,000 – 200,000 VND/person
– Opening hours: 8am – 6pm Tuesday to Sunday
Dam Sen water park
Going to the beach is natural in the summer, but if you don’t have enough time to explore the beach resorts near Saigon , go to Dam Sen water park to recharge “vitamin sea”! Although it does not own a white sand beach and clear turquoise water, coming to Dam Sen water park is always an interesting weekend destination in Saigon for all ages.
– Address: No. 3 Hoa Binh, Ward 3, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City
- Over 1.4m tall: 170,000VND/before 4pm and 150,000VND/after 4pm
- Height from 0.8m to 1.4: 130,000VND/before 4pm – 110,000VND/after 10pm
- Under 0.8m tall and people over 60 years old: Free
– Business hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 09h00 – 18h00
- Tuesday: closed
- Sunday & Public Holidays: 08h30 – 18h00
Can be considered as the most popular entertainment complex today, Saigon Outcast is located in the middle of Thao Dien residential area with the design idea from 3 stacked containers to create 3 functional rooms, outstanding and unique. Saigon Outcast takes place a lot of activities from performing arts, shopping, drinking to adventurous and challenging games.
Interesting entertainment complex in Saigon every weekend cuối
– Address: 18/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
– Ticket price: 100,000 – 550,000 VND/person
– Opening hours: 15:00 – 00:00
Amusement area Archery confrontation đối
If you are looking for a new sport, try your hand at professional archery in Saigon. The archery area is a relatively new name for the people of Saigon, but if you have the opportunity to visit here, you will not only experience archery but also many different spaces and obstacles. to train and improve combat ability. As a side note, it’s best to call a few days in advance to make sure your schedule is available.
The whole family enjoys the place to hang out in Saigon on the weekend
– Address: C19/9L7 Street 9A, Hamlet 4B, Binh Hung, Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Group of 6 – 10 people: 130,000 VND/person
- Group of 11 – 15 people: 110,000 VND/person
- Group over 15 people: 100,000 VND/person
– Opening hours: 08:00 – 18:00
Thuy Chau eco-tourism area
Possessing a “terrible” area of up to 18 hectares, the Thuy Chau eco-tourism area is a green space with green trees, forests, rivers, streams, stone bridges, artificial waterfalls,… You will be immersed in nature, enjoy relaxing moments and forget about worries about your busy life. This is a weekend destination near Saigon that is chosen by many young people and families because of its relatively close distance, and many beautiful spaces. You should travel to Thuy Chau in the dry season from May to November to participate in all the activities here without worrying about the rains interrupting your outing.
Thuy Chau is the ideal weekend resort near Saigon
– Address: Binh Thang commune, Di An town, Binh Duong province
- Height under 1.2m and seniors over 65 years old: Free
- Height from 1.2-1.4m: 40,000VND/person
- Adults: 100,000VND/person
– Opening hours: only open from 08:00 – 18:00 Friday – Sunday and public holidays.
Saigon has too many interesting and fun weekend places to go, right? Hope with the suggestions from Vinlove you will have a very happy weekend!
Image source: Internet
- First Ao Dai Museum in Saigon in a green setting
- 5 places to take photos of Ao Dai in Saigon New Year
- Explore the first museum in southern Việt Nam
- Top 6 Famous attractions in Saigon District 1
- Visiting Nam Dinh museum to discover many interesting things
- Top 30 tourist destinations in Saigon that are attracting young people
- First, visit the Ho Chi Minh City theater to admire the unique architecture & watch a special show
- Saigon 3D Painting Museum – a virtual living paradise of thousands of likes, a lot of young people check-in
- Explore museums in Ho Chi Minh City