Coming to the food court in Saigon, you will be delighted to discover everything from specialty dishes to famous snacks. So what are the food courts, where are the addresses, and what are the attractive dishes? Let’s explore with Vinlove below.
Top 8 most famous food courts in Saigon
Let’s take a look at the most crowded food courts in Saigon with the addresses below:
1. Phan Xich Long Food Street
– Address: Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
First of all, Phan Xich Long food street is one of the busiest streets in Phu Nhuan district. Discovering Saigon’s culinary paradise at Phan Xich Long street, you will enjoy a lot of famous Chinese dishes. The neighborhood is about 200m long, featured with shops located close together with attractive colors. Diverse food, reasonable prices is what attracts visitors when coming to this famous food street. At Phan Xich Long street, you can also enjoy many famous delicious snacks such as Ban Me wet cake, Singapore frog porridge, Zen tea…
2. Alley 76 Hai Ba Trung
– Address: Alley 76 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, HCMC
The next favorite food street in Saigon is the famous alley 76 Hai Ba Trung. Coming here, you will enjoy all the famous dishes of Saigon with super cheap prices from 10,000 VND – 30,000 VND depending on the type. The attractive snacks at alley 76 Hai Ba Trung that you should not miss include: Grilled rice paper, beef, dumplings, crab soup, fried corn… Besides, when you come to the culinary mecca This time you can also enjoy delicious dishes such as vermicelli, fried dough, Thai vermicelli, chicken rice, Hue cakes, Pha Lau… Food alley 76 Hai Ba Trung is open from late afternoon to around 6pm, autumn. attract students, students and office workers to eat and drink.
3. Snack area along Lake Con Rua
– Address: International Square Roundabout, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Referring to the famous food courts in Saigon, it is impossible to ignore the snack area along Con Rua Lake at the International Square Roundabout, in District 3. This place is known as the all-you-can-eat and a popular place. favorite young people in Saigon. Experience going to Saigon said that the snack area along Con Rua Lake starts operating from 4pm until late at night. Here you will enjoy the famous snacks of Saigon such as: Stir-fried corn, baked potatoes, grilled quail eggs, mixed rice paper, grilled rice paper, milk tea, lemon tea… Mixed rice paper presented in a glass is considered to be super delicious for only 20,000 VND.
4. Alley 284 Le Van Sy
– Address: Alley 284 Le Van Sy, District 3, HCMC
Alley 284 Le Van Sy is a famous food street in Saigon that you should not miss, located next to Ho Chi Minh City University of Education. The alley is small, but there are enough food and drink shops on both sides of the road to attract foodies. You will enjoy many delicious dishes at 284 Le Van Sy food court such as: Broken rice, spring rolls, fried dough, pancakes, Cao Lau, Quang noodles… With only 100,000 VND, you will be full. Fill your stomach with many delicious dishes at this famous culinary paradise.
> See also: Invite several ‘clean cup’ restaurants in Saigon North dish tasty and well-advanced super
5. Alley 200 Xom Chieu
– Address: Market 200, Xom Chieu, District 4, HCMC
This crowded Saigon food court is known as the snack mecca in District 4, Saigon. This used to be a market that sold all of the most typical dishes of Saigon and attracted tourists with delicious and cheap food. The outstanding dishes you can enjoy at market food court 200, Xom Chieu, District 4 must be mentioned: Pha Lau served with bread, pork brain eaten with duck eggs and Bac Thao, snail noodles eaten once and will be remembered forever. smell. Alley 200 Xom Chieu serves until late at night, so you are free to worry about time when exploring this culinary paradise.
6. An Duong Vuong snack street
– Address: An Duong Vuong, District 5, HCMC
Discovering An Duong Vuong snack street, you will enjoy a lot of delicious dishes at super cheap prices. The menu is rich with famous dishes such as: Dumplings, spring rolls, dimsum, grilled octopus, Bia beef, fried corn… Prices range from 10,000 VND – 60,000 VND. Hours of operation are from 17:00 to 22:00. If you’ve been there once, you’ll definitely want to come again. An Duong Vuong snack street is an attractive destination for students, students and tourists.
7. Alley 177 Ly Tu Trong
– Address: 177 Ly Tu Trong, District 1, HCMC
Alley 177 Ly Tu Trong has long become a dining paradise for many young people and tourists. Coming here, you will enjoy light snacks, with restaurants located close together that are always crowded with people passing by. The famous delicacies at alley 177 Ly Tu Trong that you should not miss are: Pha Lau, fried noodles, fried noodles, fried dough, dumplings, spring rolls, beef papaya salad, fried fish balls, fruit bowls, … The plus point is that the central location is convenient to move, the food is delicious, but there are few seats. Food prices range from 20,000 VND to 35,000 VND. Hours of operation are from 16:00 to 23:00.
8. Nguyen Canh Chan Street
– Address: Nguyen Canh Chan, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
It is a big mistake if the list of food courts in Saigon that you ignore is Nguyen Canh Chan Street in District 1. This street is known as the street of fruit plates, with all kinds of fresh fruits prepared. in many attractive flavors. Each fruit plate on Nguyen Canh Chan street has 7-8 types depending on the season, accompanied by frost, young coconut rim decorated in watercolor style and covered with a little finely ground ice. The price of a fruit plate is only from 35,000 VND. In addition, at this food street, you can also enjoy a lot of fresh seafood with many attractive processing methods.
In addition, in Saigon, there are many other famous food courts you can refer to such as:
– Da Lat grilled rice paper street in Cao Thang – Address: 53 – 57 Cao Thang, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Vinh Khanh snail street – Address: Vinh Khanh, Ward 8, District 4, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Ha Ton Quyen Dumpling Street – Address: Ha Ton Quyen, District 11, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Alley 51 Cao Thang – Address: 51 Cao Thang, Ward 3, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Street of mixed rice paper Nguyen Thuong Hien – Address: Nguyen Thuong Hien, Ward 5, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Alley 14 Tran Binh Trong – Address: 14 Tran Binh Trong, District 5, City. Ho Chi Minh City
– Co Giang food street – Address: Co Giang, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Thus, you have just discovered the 8 most famous and attractive food courts in Saigon . Hopefully, the information above will help you easily refer and choose for yourself the most ideal dining address when bombing Saigon.
- Street food paradise at Saigon flower market
- Delicious and super famous Northern food restaurants in Saigon
- Vietnamese, international street food at Hồ Thị Kỷ Street
- ‘Eat and roll’ at food streets in Thai Binh filled with delicious dishes
- Thanh Da Peninsula Meeting point to enjoy Saigon s nightlife
- Filled with cheap Hai Phong food markets, delicious food
- Top 6 famous seafood restaurants in Phan Thiet
- The third pedestrian street in Saigon is crowded
- Top suggestions for cheap street food in Ho Chi Minh City