The house uses knitting material with fireproof synthetic plastic rope, making the house's exterior look like a real basket.
Recently, images of houses with unique architectural forms located on a mountainside, with beautiful grassy landscapes, have been spread on social networks, with many opinions expressing interest.
About 15 houses are designed with 2 floors with a strange basket shape, which is located in a resort in the mountains.
According to research, these are bungalows belonging to the Trang Kim area, Dong Ha commune, Quang Ba district, about 50km from Ha Giang city center.
These bungalows are called Quat Tau, another name for baskets, slings, familiar items of people in the Northwest.
Each basket-shaped house has a height of 5.15m, a floor area of 12m2, including 2 floors—the lower floor functions as a bathroom, a place to store things. Upstairs is the bedroom. According to the resort’s manager, the outside of the house is woven with fireproof synthetic plastic rope, making the exterior look like a real bag.
Inside, each house is clad with bamboo, decorated with typical motifs of the highland people. The room price at bungalows is 2.4 million VND/night.
After 6 months of construction, completion, and operation, at the beginning of last month, the Vietnam Record Organization set a record for the resort with the first revolving houses built in Vietnam for the resort. This resort.
Beautiful night scene.
Not only that but the scenic spot is also appreciated.
Besides the unique bungalows, there are also many types of rooms for rent, from 400,000 VND/night to 1.2 million VND for tourists.
Dormitory room for tour groups, priced from 400,000 VND/night. Follow Doanh nghiep va tiếp thị
- The ancient communal houses have the most unique folk architecture in the Northern Delta
- Hà Nội prohibits using the first floor of resettlement houses for business
- Inside the hundred-year-old house with “unique” architecture in Ha Giang
- Close-up of a hundred billion pottery house with unique design in Bat Trang ancient village
- Three ‘beautiful forget the way home’ villas in the suburbs of Hanoi
- Colourful bamboo basket boats in Quang Nam’s mural village attracts visitors
- Seven Vietnamese houses named among top 100 architectural projects
- Ha Giang has unique roofs
- Visit Kon Tum bishop to learn the architecture and culture of the Central Highlands
- The unique architecture of Ponagar tower