Referring to the delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi, of course the name: Ba Dan bread, Hue street bread, Nguyen Sinh… are always rhyming names because of their unique taste and top-notch appeal This food brings.
If you are a big fan of bread, then, of course, you will know where the delicious banh mi shops in Hanoi are located, what are the opening hours, expensive or cheap prices, and what is the taste of the food? Of course, each bakery will have a different way of processing and mixing ingredients to create a distinct brand in the hearts of visitors. With Vietnam Travel, walk around the streets of Hanoi to enjoy the delicious sandwiches below!
Name 7 delicious banh mi shops in Hanoi with extremely cheap prices – eat very “coffee”
1. Ba Dan bread
As one of the oldest bread shops in Hanoi , Ba Dan bread has entered the hearts of diners because of the distinctive taste of pate. The ingredients to create a delicious loaf of bread are in the way of preparation, combining the flavors of materials together in a subtle way.
Simply, Ba Dan’s loaf of bread has only a few ingredients such as: ham, char siu, cucumber, avocado, coriander… Then it will be spread on a layer of finely ground spices, pink brown in color. that’s pate. Pack all the ingredients, flavors together and bring to your mouth to take a bite, oh my! Irresistibly delicious. The crispiness of the bread crust resonates with the greasy taste of the pate, spring rolls, vegetables…just call it “coffee”. Only when you eat it can you feel its full deliciousness!
And if you are introduced to a delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi , of course, Ba Dan bread is indispensable.
- Address: 34 Lo Su – Hoan Kiem District – City. Hanoi
- Opening hours: 06h00 – 21h00
- Price: 15,000 VND – 25,000 VND / 1 loaf
2. Original Bread
Entering the TOP of the best and second best banh mi shops in Hanoi that are visited by many diners, the name Nguyen Sinh bread shop cannot be ignored. However, the bread here is quite expensive and more expensive than many other shops because this loaf is combined with nearly 10 different expensive ingredients such as: bacon, goose pate, sausage, egg, lapis In particular, goose geese pate is processed very elaborately and meticulously, so when you eat it, you will find it rich and greasy that no words can describe.
And the most interesting thing when coming here is the way the bread decor is also different. Instead of sandwiching all the ingredients into a loaf of bread, this shop requisitions all the ingredients for the bread into a beautiful white round plate that looks very appetizing with the pate sandwich on a separate plate. When eating, diners will combine the ingredients themselves to enjoy.
- Store 1: No. 17 – 19 Ly Quoc Su – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi
- Store 2: No. 201AB Doi Can – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 10:00 pm
- Selling price: 30,000 VND – 100,000 VND/ 1 loaf
3. Hue street bread
Unlike Nguyen Sinh bread shop, Hue street bread is an extremely simple combination according to a traditional recipe with simple ingredients from: butter, pate, pork, rolls, vegetables…
The special thing about Hue street bread is that it is crispy and crispy, making the bread’s intestines soft and smooth. When brushing the pate layer on the cake, it will increase the indescribable delicious taste. And if you want to enjoy the taste of bread here, please visit the delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi at 118A Hue street to enjoy!
- Address: 118A Hue Street – Hai Ba Trung District – TP. Hanoi
- Opening hours: 08h00 – 17h00
- Selling price: 30,000 VND – 40,000 VND / 1 loaf
4. Bread Tram Tr
Talking about the gourmet level of bread fans, of course, Tram bread is also covered a lot. The attraction of the bread here is the new and delicious decor when the owner displays a plate and does not forget the presence of the red sauce. Looks delicious, delicious.
The bread is prepared with a full range of familiar ingredients such as spring rolls, pate, char siu… which makes the taste of the dish more excellent. Now go to a delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi with the brand name Tram bread to enjoy it right away!
- Address: 30 Dinh Ngang – Cua Nam Ward – Hoan Kiem District – City. Hanoi
- Opening hours: 08h30 – 23h00
- Selling price: 30,000 VND – 66,000 VND/serving
5. Bao Quyen Bread
The thing that attracts customers to Bao Quyen bread shop is the very different processing of pate. The pate here has a greasy, fragrant taste and always stays hot, so when eaten, it will not cause a fishy feeling.
It is known that Bao Quyen bread is also known as Cha Ca pate bread. So many people are mistaken for bread with fish cake. But no, bread specializes in pate served with coriander, fried onions, and chili sauce, it’s delicious. And if you are looking for a delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi , don’t miss the banh mi shop located on Cha Ca street.
- Address: No. 8 Cha Ca – Hoan Kiem District – City. Hanoi
- Opening hours: 07h00 – 22h00
- Selling price: 15,000 VND – 35,000 VND/pack
6. Old town bread
Unlike other bread shops, the old town bread attracts visitors because all the ingredients used with the bread are requisitioned into a neat and organized counter that looks quite clean and hygienic.
The loaves of bread are baked on traditional embers that bring crunchiness to the glossy crust. Combined with a layer of greasy filling with carrot, kohlrabi and heirloom sauce, this is certainly an irresistible dish.
If you want to go to a delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi’s Old Quarter , go to the address below:
- Address: 38 Dinh Liet – Hang Bac, Hoan Kiem district – City. Hanoi
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 1:00 pm
- Selling price: 10,000 VND – 60,000 VND/pack
7. Thai Thinh Pan bread
Referring to Thai Thinh pan bread, this is a long-standing bread shop in Hanoi. The restaurant always attracts customers to eat because it is both delicious and the price is not too set.
The shop is famous for 2 types of bread: bread with wine sauce and bread with pan. But the pan bread does not incorporate many ingredients, but simply pate and omelet on the edge. Eaten with cucumber salad is delicious. But the pate of the restaurant is very delicious and famous for its uniqueness when it is fried to the edge. Resonance of aroma from pepper brings fleshy, aromatic and greasy.
With bread with wine sauce, the bowl of sauce is always hot, thick and add a few pieces of tender beef, plus a little onion and served with cucumber.
And if you want to know the address of a delicious banh mi shop in Hanoi , come to 35 Thai Thinh to enjoy!
- Address: At the beginning of alley 35 Thai Thinh – Dong Da district – TP. Hanoi
- Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Banh-mì-sốt-vang-Ngõ-35-Thai-Thịnh/165519166895719
- Opening hours: 07h00 – 21:00
- Reference price: 30,000 VND – 50,000 VND/serving
Now just prepare your wallet full of wallet and go with your close friends to visit the best banh mi shops in Hanoi to enjoy right away. Surely, once you eat it, it will be delicious and you will be addicted to frequent visits.
> See also: Food tour Ha Noi: Summary of restaurants in each district of Hanoi
- The bakery sells more than 1,200 pieces an evening
- What makes “Banh mi” different from worldwide sandwich?
- The address to enjoy 6 delicious Thanh Hoa street dishes that make visitors ‘fall in love’
- In Ha Long, black bread is the new banh mi
- ‘Patriotic bread’ all the rage in Hanoi
- Charcoal-like bread attracts customers in Quang Ninh
- Bread soup 10,000 dongs of old lady U90
- Banh mi spreads the love during difficult times
- Honeycomb charcoal bread, guests compete to enjoy in Saigon