The vegetation on both sides of the stream was rich with tomentose rose myrtle, bamboo, bindweed and many other trees. On the cliffs, we saw hundreds of years old trees with big shaggy roots hugging the stone wall and their strips of leaves dropping into the stream bed.
Looking down from above, we saw small, clear and blue lakes. They are natural swimming pools that nature has provided people. From the top of the mountain, we could see how small humans are before nature.Reu Stream attracts more and more domestic tourists. — Photo baobacgiang.com.vn
In the summer, the stream here is an ideal place for a natural bath.
When travelling to Reu Stream, in addition to the rock caves, there are also vestiges of two ancient temples built in the 14th and 15th centuries during the Lý and Trần dynasties. Hòn Thap, also called Sơn Thap Pagoda, is downstream and Mã Yen Pagoda is upstream of Reu Stream.
Legend has it that this was the place where King Trần Nhan Tong gave up his throne and fled to the Yen Tử mountains to become a monk. These two pagodas were famous in the past but over time, the towers fell and the temples were ruined, but the foundations still remain.
We also found traces of Mã Yen Pagoda. Unfortunately, over the years, it has been reduced to just stone vestiges lying behind the edge of the forest. But that was enough to move us as on a large stone slab, there was still a clear footprint.
Another legend has it that previously, Mã Yen had only one monk. The pagoda was on the top of the mountain, so there was no water for daily life. The well only had water in the rainy season, so the monk prayed and then he carved a footprint of Buddha on the stone slab. Strangely, when digging was completed, a cool and clear stream of water flew out and it was full all the time.
Bắc Giang has a beautiful natural landscape unique to the midland interposed fertile plains and mountainous areas.
This combination gives Bắc Giang interesting mountain landscapes, waterfalls, and rich flora and fauna. These resources are valuable for the development of diverse types of tourism such as ecology, discovery and adventure tourism. — VNSReu Stream is a wild and majestic landscape. — Photo truyenhinhdulich.vn
- Experience in touring Chi Quang Ngai stream for a relaxing weekend, cool spring bath
- Experience of going to Lam Quang Ngai Stream, swimming in streams, playing freely
- Newly discovered underground stream in the cave
- The beautiful streams in Phu Quoc fascinate visitors at first sight
- Three most beautiful streams in Vietnam
- Go to O O waterfall in Quang Tri to enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax in the stream
- Holidaymakers stream back to HCMC
- Camping, enjoy food by the stream on holidays
- Thousands of people crowded to watch the “magic fish” on New Year’s Day