Plei Mo Nu Protestant Church in Pleiku City (Gia Lai) is a familiar place for hundreds of parishioners and believers to exchange and practice the religion every weekend.
Splendid churches add charm to Quang Binh Province
Angelina Jolie sells rare painting of Winston Churchill for record $11.5 million
Hundred-year-old churches loved as stunning check-in sites in HCMC
Plei Mo Nu Protestant Church covers an area of 5,000 square meters and is surrounded by green pine trees. It costs about VND 2.7 billion (116,768 U.S. dollars) to build the church. It was inaugurated in 2017 after 7 months of construction.
In July 1993, Plei Mo Nu believers planted the first trees on the land where the church is located. Photo courtesy of Deacon Siu Mor.
On April 18, as many as 500 parishioners came to Plei Mo Nu Protestant Church to participate in the religious activities. Previously, when the church hadn’t been built, parishioners had to practice the religion at a makeshift corrugated iron house. The church now is spacious and fully equipped.
H'Rung (34, from Jarai ethnic group in Mo Nu village, Chu A Commune) carries her 15-month-old child to the church.
Plei Mo Nu Protestant Church serves as a place for parishioners to exchange and share about their life.
It is also a venue for children to have fun.
Siu Dewi, a Jarai ethnic person sings hymns at a ceremony on the morning of April 18.
The house with corrugated iron roof will become a place for parishioners to study catechism.
H'Bit, 80, sings a song to pray the God to bless her.
She said that 30 of her family members visited the church to take part in the religious activities on April 18, adding that she felt happy to pray at a beautiful, spacious and airy church.
- Splendid churches add charm to Quang Binh Province
- Attend the most beautiful churches in Bao Loc for virtual devotees
- Hundred year old churches loved as stunning check in sites in HCMC
- Visit one of the oldest churches in South Việt Nam
- “Check-in” the beautiful pink church in Da Lat
- Unspoiled beauty in coastal ‘Fallen church’, northen Vietnam
- Stunning Lang Song Church in Binh Dinh province
- “European heaven” corner in cave land
- 130-year-old Mekong Delta church a marriage of West, East
- 7 pink churches attracting visitors in Vietnam and around the world