QUANG NGAI – At the foot of Eo Gio pass in Nghia Hanh district, Mr. Truong Chu’s water lily pond always blooms in the summer, holding people back and taking pictures.
Mr. Truong Chu’s water lily pond is 1 hectare wide, formed 40 years ago, with local varieties of water lilies.
The water lily pond is located close to the edge of the forest, the water flows from the mountain circuit. The lagoon has water since the rainy season and begins to dry up in July, so water lilies have favorable conditions for growth. The blooming water lily attracts a lot of bees and butterflies to suck nectar and birds to hunt for insects.
Flowers bloom from April to June, usually open in the early morning and close when the sun is strong. Flowers are also used as food such as salads and hot pot.
Mr. Truong Chu rowed a boat to pick water lilies and visited grass carp raised in the lagoon.
In addition, Mr. Chu also opened a boating service for tourists to take pictures or rent a boat for tourists. Guests often visit the lagoon early in the morning. Each row of boating, the owner of the lagoon collects 100,000 VND from guests, if you pick flowers to take pictures, buy them back, the price is 200,000 VND.
Hoang Thi Mai Phuong, who came here with photographers, said she had passed through the lagoon many times and wanted to stop by to take pictures but had not had the opportunity. “The feeling of rowing a boat to see the water lilies is very cool and pleasant,” Phuong said.
Around the water lily lagoon, there are many reeds and reeds creating a harmonious beauty.
Located at the foot of Eo Gio Pass, a famous place on the way from Quang Ngai to the Central Highlands provinces, the water lily lagoon makes many people flutter when going through this road. Follow vnexpress
- Water lily lagoon at the foot of Eo Gio pass
- Water lily being harvested in Mekong River Delta
- Water lilies in Vietnam’s Southwest pose a tranquil painting of nature
- Water lilies in Vietnam s Southwest pose a tranquil painting of nature
- Water lily harvest shot by Vietnamese photographer wins international prize
- The photo of harvesting water lilies won the international prize
- Unique beauty of villages in Vietnam
- Floating season in An Giang
- Easter lilies in full bloom in Tây Tựu Village
- Go back to Bac Giang to admire the beautiful lotus season, check-in Quang Chau lotus