Less than 50 km from the center of Hanoi, Phuc Lam Pagoda (Phu Ung commune, An Thi, Hung Yen) is known as an attractive spiritual tourist destination with unique architecture and splendid beauty as if inlaid with gold.
The temple is more than 100 years old, located in the countryside of the Northern Delta, exuding peace
According to Venerable Thich Tam Luan, abbot of Phuc Lam Pagoda, due to the ravages of time, in 2013, when he returned to work as abbot, the temple was just like a small, dilapidated am.
Concerned by the authorities, after 5 years of restoration and construction, Phuc Lam Pagoda is gradually putting on a “new shirt”.
The yellow color gives the temple a mysterious, sacred and pure beauty.
With the same beauty as the temples in Thailand, Phuc Lam Pagoda attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world to visit and take pictures to “check in”.
The statues and dragon motifs are meticulously and delicately sculpted.
Inside a Buddha altar.
Buddha statue at the main hall.
Every day, Phuc Lam Pagoda always has Dharma classes and lectures. Due to the epidemic, these days, only workers in the temple are finishing the motifs and those who do meritorious services.
Mr. Tran Cong Trang, Secretary of the Party Committee of Phu Ung Commune, said that because the temple attracts a large number of tourists to visit, the commune has proposed to the authorities at all levels to widen the road to the temple as well as build a new area. Maintain vehicles, ensure safety, security and order. Follow Dan trí
- 6 famous temples in Quang Binh for spiritual tourism
- Phap Hoa Pagoda of Dak Nong – a beautiful spiritual destination in the misty mountain town
- Vinh Phuc Pagoda solemn in East Sea
- 7 spiritual tourist spots in Hung Yen, ideal for you to find a peaceful place
- Huynh Dao pagoda – a beautiful pagoda in An Giang
- The beauty of Tam Chuc pagoda
- Temple In Nghe An Famous is the most sacred
- Bat Pagoda, home of thousands of bats in Mekong Delta
- 4 Khmer temples attract visitors
- 4 famous pagodas in Ho Chi Minh City