Locals and tourists every time they pass by are delighted by the row of fruit-laden date palm trees on Tran Quoc Nghien Street, which is known as the most beautiful street in Ha Long City, Quang Ninh.
Running along the coast, wide roads, many villas with unique architecture… Tran Quoc Nghien Street (Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province) which was known as the most beautiful street in the city is now more beautiful by rows of date palm trees. bearing fruit.
In previous years, when constructing this road, hundreds of date palm trees were planted along the route to create shade and landscape.
The row of date trees has an average height of about 10m.
Many tourists enjoy walking through the road, watching the rows of date trees with fruit laden.
Dates grow in clusters like areca bunches.
When ripe, dates have a sweet taste. In Vietnam, date palm trees are often planted along roadsides, parks, etc. in some coastal cities, to create a shady landscape.
The date palm tree is quite easy to grow, adapts to most soil types and is a tree of high economic value.
Follow Dan trí
- Check in the beautiful Tan Tru ‘areca king’ tree path in Long An
- The palm garden is picturesque, 4,000 square meters in the West
- Peaceful country road shaded with king areca tree
- The cafe has a fruit-laden jackfruit tree
- The enthralling tree-lined road in Long An
- Green tree-lined roads in Hue
- Growing dragon fruit on avicennia trees in Ca Mau proves profitable
- Roads to help “cool off” in the middle of a hot day in Hanoi
- The path of red maple leaves is as beautiful and romantic as the European sky in Hanoi
- 5 big trees attract tourists along the country